maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 25/06/05 05:33 AM Posted 25/06/05 05:33 AM Couple of weeks ago (June 5th to be exact) I was dropping my parents at the air tullamarine airport and spotted a purple XR6T ute with number plates APS 3 .Dont know if its anyone on this site it just looked really nice and had wat looked like lightning decals all over it.Anyway just thought I would see if anyone knows of this ute
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 25/06/05 08:14 AM Posted 25/06/05 08:14 AM hey I saw that as well in the parking a few months ago at the airport, was abit far and didnt take a look.. hey wasnt it a xr8???
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 25/06/05 08:39 AM Author Posted 25/06/05 08:39 AM hey I saw that as well in the parking a few months ago at the airport, was abit far and didnt take a look.. hey wasnt it a xr8???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nah its an xr6 turbo with an xr8 bonnet. I got a funny feeling its deano's (xrdreaming) ute...
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/06/05 09:18 AM Posted 25/06/05 09:18 AM Nah it's not me although I don't live far from the airport, I haven't seen it around but I will keep my eye open for it.Sounds a lot like mine with the xr8 bonnet and all, but mine now has silver graphics all over it with my company logo, phone number and barbed wire around the side skirts and bumpers.
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 17d Location: Birkdale Posted 26/06/05 04:55 AM Posted 26/06/05 04:55 AM I saw a tennis ball yellow one at Harbour Town at the Gold Coast 2 weeks back. Had big 19's and Harrop 6-piston brakes. Had TV screen in the dash where the passenger airbag would have been. I parked next to it, made my ute look sad :(
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 26/06/05 12:24 PM Posted 26/06/05 12:24 PM Nah it's not me although I don't live far from the airport, I haven't seen it around but I will keep my eye open for it.Sounds a lot like mine with the xr8 bonnet and all, but mine now has silver graphics all over it with my company logo, phone number and barbed wire around the side skirts and bumpers.barbed wire to keep the bulls in or out??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now