Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/07/05 02:01 AM Author Posted 01/07/05 02:01 AM Okay anyone else wanna join? We still need about 6 at least to make the 20. Ask around everyone... let me know names confirmed by Thursday at the latest (I need to buy meat etc).Cheers,Steve
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 01/07/05 04:34 AM Posted 01/07/05 04:34 AM Okay anyone else wanna join? We still need about 6 at least to make the 20. Ask around everyone... let me know names confirmed by Thursday at the latest (I need to buy meat etc).Cheers,Steve<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey StevoDid you add my mate with the M3..?cheersZp.s Please make sure I am at the top of the list for the Dyno run as I will need to leave at the latest by 11.45am.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/07/05 03:56 AM Posted 03/07/05 03:56 AM Steve,If we don't get 20 is the dyno day off??I asked a couple of mates but they can not make it due to work and other plans!Cheers
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 25d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 04/07/05 06:54 AM Posted 04/07/05 06:54 AM my son has just got himself an eb xr8 and he would like to come along if that's ok by you guys.he works in lansdale and finnishes at about 10.30 and will head straight for malaga.see you all there.
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 24d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 04/07/05 09:42 AM Posted 04/07/05 09:42 AM More the Merrier cikas
shiftkits.com.au Member 29 Member For: 21y 11m 11d Posted 04/07/05 11:15 AM Posted 04/07/05 11:15 AM If anyone is after shift kits for theyre auto's let me know by email or pm, and I'll make sure I bring some down on the day...
25toLIFE Member 6 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Posted 04/07/05 06:55 PM Posted 04/07/05 06:55 PM I wish I could come, my car's at the dealer getting the auto trans fixed. DAMMIT!!can I come if I get my car back by this friday?
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 05/07/05 07:38 AM Posted 05/07/05 07:38 AM Just to let you know Steve that my mate with the M3 has pulled out due to other commitments.
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 24d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 05/07/05 09:54 AM Posted 05/07/05 09:54 AM I wish I could come, my car's at the dealer getting the auto trans fixed. DAMMIT!!can I come if I get my car back by this friday?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No drama's mate just try let us know As soon as ya can... Well only a Few Days left now.. Had a look at the weather forcast,, Looks like its gonna be a nice day ,,20 degrees .Nice and cool for those Intercoolers to do there magic cikas
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 05/07/05 10:51 AM Posted 05/07/05 10:51 AM How many guys are meeting at Frasers car park on Sat morning...?
Recommended Posts