jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/08/05 04:26 AM Author Posted 27/08/05 04:26 AM I was trying to follow KTFORD home today with my 247 rwkw... must say it was a strugggle to keep up on the private road that we took.... anyhow, at least I got to see a great fireworks show with KTFORDS exhaust throwing out half a metre long flames
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 27/08/05 05:23 AM Posted 27/08/05 05:23 AM Yeah goldies was throwing some flame thrower action as well.I d like to say it was good catching up and putting some faces to the names on the forum.I was very impressed with some of the edited numbers coming out of otherwise stock T,s.Thanks Jetute for organising, and everyone else for turning up.I too was surprised by the amount of stockies running over 200rwkw.Thanks to PT for putting on the event.If only Jeff seen those smokies that we pulled.I was still sideways at 130kmh and Goldie will just have to learn how to drive.I guess Mattson will have some good pics soon for all to see.cheers everyone for showing
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 27/08/05 05:45 AM Posted 27/08/05 05:45 AM Great day thanks pt and jetute.for me second highest reading for the day was great at 319rwkw's not bad stock internals and auto,rob 330 is great.Scotty was late as usual but always up for a show.And boy didn't the turbo's show the ls1 boys what power was.Two cars over 300 and at least enother half dozen well over 250.Ian
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 27/08/05 05:47 AM Posted 27/08/05 05:47 AM A big thank you to Paul and Mark for staging a great day for the turbo forum. Good to see and hear the V8's as well.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 27/08/05 05:52 AM Posted 27/08/05 05:52 AM Goldie I was only joking that you cant drive Hows some of the grins on the faces of the blokes that bought edit boxes.Drive there totaly stock.Leave there with GRUNT.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 27/08/05 06:03 AM Posted 27/08/05 06:03 AM no worries mate it was great to see all the new power bug bitten guys.Ian
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 27/08/05 06:14 AM Posted 27/08/05 06:14 AM Yes, thank you everyone for a very successful day.Special thanks to Paul and Mark from PowerTorque and Jetute. (Mmm, that ride was awesome)!!!Also Trev and Trent for the excellent job of looking after the BBQ and refreshments, top stuff guys, legendary!!! DynoWog, waxyjj and BlueprintXR6t also donated to the site, only too happy to take care of that for you guys, thanks heaps!!! You really didn't have to. I'm sure Chris will appreciate your efforts.Speaking of efforts, I've just counted the takings for the raffle, food and drink.Not bad at all. We raised $365.00 for the forum. .....And that's after covering the costs.Definatley a good days work. Thank you soo much for your generosity people, a great day was had by all, thoroughly enjoyed it. Have fun those who continued on to the "Test `n Tune" (Willowbank Raceway). I almost said, "stuff it" but my eyes are dropping out of my head. I hope the rain clouds keep at bay, come back to the Coast and it's raining....lol.Again (yeah I know, I've said it already)...THANK YOU!!! You guys and gals ROCK
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 2d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 27/08/05 06:19 AM Posted 27/08/05 06:19 AM 1. fpvt62. jetute 3. Wdr LS1 wagon 2094. mk11ute5. XR6TU6. sutty7. SIXRT (if clutch fixed)8. phantomchic 2019. barraman 20210. Fulch 208 11. cootint12. GOLDIE 31913. ols108 LS114. tez8215. Barry blue16. xlr8ed 117.18.19. xlr8ed 220.21.22.23. MY F6????24. F6 RAPID?????
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 27/08/05 06:23 AM Posted 27/08/05 06:23 AM Gallery set up for ya's. Mattson, go nuts, you should have some grand shots. LINK
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 27/08/05 06:33 AM Posted 27/08/05 06:33 AM I made 298rwkw and xlr8ed 1 made 330rwkw,Sutty made 280rwkwBlonk I dont know how to cut and paste those runs in.could some fix it please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now