HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 27/08/05 08:10 AM Posted 27/08/05 08:10 AM Thanks for having Both me And tez at your Dyno day , potty we were both so Under Powered today , Mark said it has a lot to do with the Faster Ramp rate that was setup for the XR6Turbos Tez only pulled 217rwkw but with a car that's pulled 110mph it is certain that it has a lot more then that.Great Number for you guys I ahve a lot more respect for the GREAT T now !!! not that I didnt before, just a qucik Qestion what sort of power are u guys getting with a Tune only ? I think I want one ( 2nd car )<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No problem mate, it's good to see both sides of the fence at these events.No Ford vs. Holden, just enthusiasts, showing appreciation for fine cars. Glad you enjoyed the day.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 27/08/05 08:14 AM Posted 27/08/05 08:14 AM For those who were wondering how their traction control malfunctions looked on film for when you present them to ford for fixes...:I'll tidy them up properly and have full size version properly framed and presented when I finish the official photos I hope you all have your cars at Ford on Monday to have those T/C modules re-calibrated.Matt<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice....lol.ktford's new Avatar, I can see it now....lol
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/08/05 08:20 AM Author Posted 27/08/05 08:20 AM Thanks for having Both me And tez at your Dyno day , potty we were both so Under Powered today , Mark said it has a lot to do with the Faster Ramp rate that was setup for the XR6Turbos Tez only pulled 217rwkw but with a car that's pulled 110mph it is certain that it has a lot more then that.Great Number for you guys I ahve a lot more respect for the GREAT T now !!! not that I didnt before, just a qucik Qestion what sort of power are u guys getting with a Tune only ? I think I want one ( 2nd car )dave... did I get that right??? It was good having a quick chat with you..... your car sounded very nice wasnt quite sure what the pop/bang was till mark said it hit the rev limiter.... Am sure we will meet again at some other event somewheer
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/08/05 08:26 AM Author Posted 27/08/05 08:26 AM Thanks for having Both me And tez at your Dyno day , potty we were both so Under Powered today , Mark said it has a lot to do with the Faster Ramp rate that was setup for the XR6Turbos Tez only pulled 217rwkw but with a car that's pulled 110mph it is certain that it has a lot more then that.Great Number for you guys I ahve a lot more respect for the GREAT T now !!! not that I didnt before, just a qucik Qestion what sort of power are u guys getting with a Tune only ? I think I want one ( 2nd car )dave... did I get that right??? It was good having a quick chat with you..... your car sounded very nice wasnt quite sure what the pop/bang was till mark said it hit the rev limiter.... Am sure we will meet again at some other event somewheer dave... tune only is getting anywhere from 230-255 rwkw there have been a couple of higher readings... SIXRT ran 260 at PT about 8 months ago with the genereic map
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/08/05 08:28 AM Author Posted 27/08/05 08:28 AM Jetute I was very impressed with your car at FIST mate.First run in a boosted manual. I loved it. Love the colour too thanks.... not quite at the power your running yet but give me time I
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: BRISBANE Posted 27/08/05 11:04 AM Posted 27/08/05 11:04 AM best part of the day was the kiss I got from phantomchic when I left!!!
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/08/05 11:14 AM Author Posted 27/08/05 11:14 AM best part of the day was the kiss I got from phantomchic when I left!!!was she handing them out?? where the hell was mine
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 27/08/05 11:49 AM Posted 27/08/05 11:49 AM http://www.qldstreetcar.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10770some of todays photos from Nic, one of the QSC roving photographers if your keen
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 27/08/05 12:07 PM Posted 27/08/05 12:07 PM Great shots, thanks for the link. So where are yours?
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 27/08/05 12:11 PM Posted 27/08/05 12:11 PM Mine will come shortly... so many things to do at the moment.have to prepare a photo submission for a competition this weekend too :(ahh the joys of photography
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now