Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Posted

Hey all

I just thought that I would let everyone know about the Alexandra Truck-Ute & rod show on tommorow Sunday 12th June 2005.

Catagories

Best Tradesmans Ute

Classic Ute - Pre 1975

Best Town Ute

Best 4WD Ute

Best B & S Ute - Pre 1990

Best B & S Ute - Post 1990

Best Ford Ute

Best Expensive Daewoo Ute

Best Female Owned Ute

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Posted

I will be taking my camera. so I will post some pics.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I will be there with the Vic Street Utes boys and girls, we have 25 utes going and have been allocated a street to ourselves (Webster Street) so come and say hi, you can't miss me, phantom ute with PM Security stickers all over it.

I won best tradesmans ute last year and had a great time although it was freezing cold, the weather is looking better this year though.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
...although it was freezing cold, the weather is looking better this year though.

You are joking aren't you! :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...