JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 23/11/06 09:52 AM Author Posted 23/11/06 09:52 AM THE DREAM TEAM←hahaha how good is the hoff←Well done Grasshopper, you are learning the ways, with many Hoff experiences comes Hoff understanding and maturity.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 04/05/07 02:08 AM Posted 04/05/07 02:08 AM Oh dear.Video hereA videotape made by David Hasselhoff's daughters shows the recovering alcoholic falling off the wagon, Hasselhoff acknowledged Thursday, but the actor added that he is doing much better since it was made.The video, which aired Thursday on TV tabloid shows and is featured on the Entertainment Tonight website, depicts an apparently inebriated Hasselhoff, clad only in blue jeans, lying on the floor of a room and clumsily eating a hamburger while one of his daughters remonstrates with him about his drinking."I am a recovering alcoholic," Hasselhoff said in a statement issued Thursday."Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse."Because of my honest and positive relationship with my daughters, who were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made that night to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it and I am back on my game."The tape's existence was first reported Thursday by TV's The Insider, Entertainment Tonight and Extra, which quickly posted stills and clips from it on their websites.The TV shows said the tape was made about three months ago by Hasselhoff's 16-year-old daughter, Taylor-Ann, in a hotel room in Las Vegas, where the former Baywatch star has been appearing in a stage version of The Producers.Hasselhoff's publicist, Judy Katz, said she could not confirm those details.On the tape, a girl's voice is heard saying: "Dad, you need to promise me you're not gonna get alcohol tonight, OK?"If you get alcohol tonight you're fired from your show tomorrow," the girl continues."And a doctor's coming over here in the morning to check your alcohol level and if there's any alcohol in your system you're gonna be fired from the show. Tomorrow. You hear me? No alcohol.""OK," Hasselhoff replies in a slurred voice.Extra said the tape also includes the girl repeatedly asking Hasselhoff why he continued to "do this" to himself."Cause I'm lonely. I have trouble in my life," he replies.Hasselhoff, 54, filed for divorce from Pamela Bach last year after 16 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. Bach, 43, filed her own divorce papers, also citing irreconcilable differences.In addition to Taylor-Ann, they have a 14-year-old daughter, Hayley.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/05/07 02:32 AM Posted 04/05/07 02:32 AM Please no, not again
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/05/07 02:54 AM Posted 04/05/07 02:54 AM Did he fall Hoff...
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 04/05/07 03:35 AM Posted 04/05/07 03:35 AM He certainly looks to be hoff his face.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/05/07 03:59 AM Posted 04/05/07 03:59 AM (edited) a few to get this thread back on track , well done Ani Edited 04/05/07 04:03 AM by Buf-Phoon
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/05/07 04:46 PM Posted 06/05/07 04:46 PM Buffys hero
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 07/05/07 02:01 AM Posted 07/05/07 02:01 AM Yes Dags, you're right. He's fallen Hoff the wagon...... and it's a dam shame.Too much of these people Baywatch people - and the result is inevitable!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/05/07 05:02 AM Posted 11/05/07 05:02 AM (edited) It's Friday and you know what that means..........a good Hoffing Edited 11/05/07 05:04 AM by Buf-Phoon
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 11/05/07 05:05 AM Posted 11/05/07 05:05 AM !!, classic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now