Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 26d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

Sweet ill be able to see how D&T's tune goes compared to others..

cikas

:stirthepot:

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Hey ZMAN, couldn't help but notice your in Inglewood, I'm not far from you in Mt Lawley, will keep an eye out for ya :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m
  • Location: Inglewood, W.A
Posted
Hey ZMAN, couldn't help but notice your in Inglewood, I'm not far from you in Mt Lawley, will keep an eye out for ya :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries WT...my T has East Perth Footy club number plates.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 15d
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Just thought that I would let you all know that there is a Tickford/XR Drag Day coming up at Quit Motorplex on Sunday 19th June 2005. It costs $30 if you want to run your car, you also need a helmet, longsleeve top, jeans and fully enclosed shoes. Gates open at 11am, racing from 12pm. If it does happen to get cancelled due to rain, there will be a cruise with the FPV Tickford Owners Club, leaving the Shell Service Station on Thomas Road (near freeway) at 11am.

It should be a good day, feel free to let any other XR guys know.

Leigh

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 26d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

Cheers for the information Leigh.. I thought the drags had closed over here in the West..

On the Sunday is it pretty much a Woop A$$ Wedensday setup?

I might have to go check it out. Hopefuly the weather will be good.

cikas

:laughing:

  • Benzene
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Out West
Posted

I usually work saturdays, but I work around the corner from D&T's anyway and its only half a day so I can come straight after.

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Sooooooooooo back on topic... when's the definite date for the bbq? I'm keen for the 3rd :)

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 26d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

OK Guys/Girls

We need a quick show of Hands , whether people want to have a BBQ on the 3rd of July and a dyno Day on the 9th.. Or if we combine them and Just have a Dyno/Cruise/BBQ Day on the 9th..Because I know its hard fro some people to get time off..

the 9th is also a Saturday....

Sooner we get response the better..

cikas

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...