cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 22d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 01/06/05 12:09 PM Posted 01/06/05 12:09 PM Please Refer to new topic that replaces this one:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18222All W.A people its that time of the month again for us all to gather and show off the "T"sThis topic is to start the planning process for the cruise since unfortuantley last cruise we were unable to get more than 5 people..So Ideas..Date for cruise/bbq I was thinking Sunday.. Always good day and my thoughs are on 26th June or 3rd of July that gives everyone heaps of notice to organise there time..If it is the 26th we need to know quick cause im duty that week and I need to organise a swap :afro: ( Navy )I think we all gather at the usual meeting area for starter's Frazer Park ( Kings Park). Always heaps of parking and plenty of area for us to all get some nice phot's done and check all the other cars out.The route can be decided l8r down the track. The last one we did was awsome. Headed South lots of open road to strech the T's legs.. But other people may have differnt ideas.Also having a get together after the cruise.. ie BBQ Brunch/Lunch/Dinner whatever.Im willing to have it at my place.. Got a huge bbq and am willing to host the get together. Or if there is an area where we can goto .. Park/club etc Any ideas If anyone knows anywhere were we could get some Dyno time. ( We'd pay ) and see if we can put the cars all on for a bit of a run.. Or anything where we can have a bit of fun lay your ideas on the table ... Hope to get this organised quick and hope to see you all at the next cruisecheers cikas :afro:
Guest Guests Posted 01/06/05 01:02 PM Posted 01/06/05 01:02 PM I'll be in, I wouldn't even mind going on a long cruise to Mandurah again, that was fun, but I'll be up for anything
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/06/05 04:47 PM Posted 01/06/05 04:47 PM Yep I'm there, good work Dan the bbq at yours sounds awesome!
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Location: Perth Posted 01/06/05 11:01 PM Posted 01/06/05 11:01 PM Sounds good!If you are keen for a dyno day, D&T are usually pretty acommodating. There is one in Myaree and one in Wangara.Leigh
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/06/05 11:17 PM Posted 01/06/05 11:17 PM I'll have a scout around for a dyno... gotta hit up a friend for that one.
XRHappy Member 47 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/06/05 03:32 PM Posted 02/06/05 03:32 PM I'll be in for this one if its 3rd July. BBQ is a good idea cikas, D&T Myaree doesn't have a dyno, so D&T Wangara all the "free-way" back to Rockingham could be fun. I'm sure D&T would subsidise it, they've got a custom XR6T edit and exhaust pack they're marketing at the moment and what better way than to get 15-20 prospects in their door at the one time, all with mods and kw on their mind
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/06/05 11:54 PM Posted 02/06/05 11:54 PM I live round the corner so I'll pop in today and ask them if they're keen on a dyno day and associated costs.
xrchris Member 30 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/06/05 12:48 AM Posted 03/06/05 12:48 AM Sounds good guys! Count me in for whatever
SLAYER Member 33 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Location: Spearwood W.A Posted 03/06/05 01:45 AM Posted 03/06/05 01:45 AM Hey...Ill be in for sure,anywhere is good. Be good to meet some fellas Ive been loving the wet weather today in the West...Never thought I would look forward to driving to work!!...and its going to be like this all LONG weekend Cheers
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/06/05 05:09 AM Posted 03/06/05 05:09 AM Ok guys I'll start a new thread soon but I just got off the phone with Aaron at D&T performance Wangara and he is quite happy to organise a dyno day for us on a saturday. I will put a few dates to him to see his availability and then I will let everyone know what dates are available. Will be looking at the next month and a half. Depending on how many people turn up the price gets cheaper I would imagine, but I'll find out that at the same time. will send out emails soon too Steve
Recommended Posts