Guest Guests Posted 27/05/05 06:40 AM Posted 27/05/05 06:40 AM the red eagle hotel cnr victoria ave and page st albert park 12.30 pm all welcomecome and meet the vik!!!!
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/05/05 06:48 AM Posted 27/05/05 06:48 AM the red eagle hotel cnr victoria ave and page st albert park 12.30 pm all welcomecome and meet the vik!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What date mate? Tomorrow? 28th?
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 27/05/05 07:24 AM Posted 27/05/05 07:24 AM Could you be any more vague wogboy?
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 27/05/05 08:11 AM Posted 27/05/05 08:11 AM that's our wog
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 27/05/05 09:01 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:01 AM the red eagle hotel cnr victoria ave and page st albert park 12.30 pm all welcomecome and meet the vik!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What date mate? Tomorrow? 28th?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeh it's tomorrow
Guest Guests Posted 27/05/05 09:03 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:03 AM the red eagle hotel cnr victoria ave and page st albert park 12.30 pm all welcomecome and meet the vik!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What date mate? Tomorrow? 28th?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeh it's tomorrow <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry guys vik dictated I typed what a combination!!!!
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 27/05/05 09:07 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:07 AM the red eagle hotel cnr victoria ave and page st albert park 12.30 pm all welcomecome and meet the vik!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What date mate? Tomorrow? 28th?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeh it's tomorrow <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry guys vik dictated I typed what a combination!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Between you and Vik those brains of yours are rat sh*t
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 27/05/05 09:12 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:12 AM Yeh it's tomorrow <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Already??? Damn, I missed half a day almost. I thought it was still today. Must be the XXXX.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 27/05/05 09:36 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:36 AM Yeh it's tomorrow <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Already??? Damn, I missed half a day almost. I thought it was still today. Must be the XXXX. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ...............
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 27/05/05 09:40 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:40 AM the red eagle hotel cnr victoria ave and page st albert park 12.30 pm all welcomecome and meet the vik!!!!What date mate? Tomorrow? 28th?Yeh it's tomorrow sorry guys vik dictated I typed what a combination!!!!Its not you I'm worried about DW!Have fun in the cabbage patch Vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now