Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

This friday will hopefully be a huge night for the XR6T. Jeff, Adam and myself will all be heading out and trying to get into the 10's. It would be great if we were all able to achieve this on the same night. If you have never been or haven't been for awhile this would be a good night to come. Put your name on the forum list for cheap entry. Come to race or spectate and make sure you come and say hello to everyone and meet some of the regular Vic crew.

Geea. :stirthepot:

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted (edited)

Good luck guys and a special good luck for Jeff and the FIST mobile.Just tell Jeff that if I was driving,it would easyily do a 10 sec pass.LOL

Darren.

Edited by fpvT6
  • Flight 6
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 29d
Posted

where do we put our name for the cheap forums members entry? how much will it be?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Wish I could come along and cheer you guys down the 1/4!!

Unfortunately, im going to sydney for the weekend so I cant make it.

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
Best of luck boys! :spoton: Go the mighty Vic T's :spoton:

Good luck to all of you! You're right Craig, this Fridaynight will be a belter to be at. :spoton:

........Pity I'm on afternoon shift! :gooff:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
where do we put our name for the cheap forums members entry? how much will it be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HERE is a link to the cheap entry. This is posted on quite a few forums and is usually quite large come race time.

Geea. :spoton:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted (edited)

I might be down again trying to get into the 11's ... I know it can be done :spoton:

Just gota master that launch :spoton:

Rob...

Edited by Mr Turbo
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 26d
  • Location: Tassie
Posted

Goodluck fellas, being the drag junkie that I am, I wish I could be there.. Im planning on bringing my T over later in the year, after its edited, to hopefully race at calder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...