Guest octane Guests Posted 02/05/05 10:44 AM Posted 02/05/05 10:44 AM Hey Guysheres the story..March 04 Build DateXR6 NA Phantom5 Speed Man (Rare as hens teeth)Premium Sound (YAY!)34,700kmsBody work is absolutely pristine (what else from a loving ford owner)Tyres are better than averageInterior is in tip top condition too (got the matching phantom interior)Theyre askin $32,990 Ok questions, what do you reckon I should pay?This car is in WA, and its a manual...theyre pretty hard to come by round these here parts.I'm 22 and as for insurance im not gettin too bad a dealSGIO gave me 65% no claim (rating 1 for you eastern states ppl) chargin my 990 a yr though...but im just glad theyre givin me insurance at allI drove the car along a pretty bumpy local road didnt feel anything unusualAny particular things I should pay close attention too?Just as a side not SGIO would insure me for a XR6T for 1100 per yr too...and im a 22yo who had a crash in Oct 01 (just a fender bender really)
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 02/05/05 10:56 AM Posted 02/05/05 10:56 AM Any particular things I should pay close attention too?Yeah, don't buy it.For 2-3 more thousand you can have a T. Just shop around. The extra performance and features is worth the money.
xr6t ute Member 442 Member For: 22y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/05/05 11:03 AM Posted 02/05/05 11:03 AM Shane
Guest octane Guests Posted 02/05/05 11:06 AM Posted 02/05/05 11:06 AM wish I could stretch that much further guys..I am already way out of my price range as it is..
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/05/05 11:39 AM Posted 02/05/05 11:39 AM $33k you could have a turbo. You could have one for even cheaper than that.
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Posted 02/05/05 12:04 PM Posted 02/05/05 12:04 PM (edited) Hey guys,The cheapest you'll find an XR6 Turbo for in WA is 38k.Ross Edited 02/05/05 12:08 PM by Ford_Power
DCVIN Member 224 Member For: 21y 5m 21d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 02/05/05 12:06 PM Posted 02/05/05 12:06 PM (edited) Hey guys,The cheapest you'll find an XR6 Turbo for in WA is 38k.Ross<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's so true!!! Edited 02/05/05 12:07 PM by DCVIN
Guest octane Guests Posted 02/05/05 12:06 PM Posted 02/05/05 12:06 PM I do envy you eastern states people....turbos n cars in general are much cheaper....33k I wish I could get a turbo here
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m 3d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 02/05/05 12:36 PM Posted 02/05/05 12:36 PM There are a few cheapish T on carsales.comYou can probably get a T for 31k-34k if your willing to sacrifise a year and get a 03 model?cikas
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 25d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/05 12:44 PM Posted 02/05/05 12:44 PM yep... save a few extra K and get yourself a T.. you wont regret it! I paid 30k for mine, just gotta shop around.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now