Bigger Injectors A Problem?

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
Well look in here then. There maybe some useful info it there somewhere or PM Eugene for the part number. This thread is where I got the PDF file from. :crybaby:

Eugene's Injectors for Sale Thread

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Done that many times but still cant get anything concrete on his injectors and it looks like most others are tuning to the injector they use.

Looks like its all a bit hit and miss :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gotta get that custard hay hauler b4 u can mod it Greggles... I get mine in exactly 11 DAYS.............................. hooo yawwwww...

Does urs have wheels yet??

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
You gotta get that custard hay hauler b4 u can mod it Greggles... I get mine in exactly 11 DAYS.............................. hooo yawwwww...

Does urs have wheels yet??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^@#$*^#$*)(^(_^&$%*^#*)(^*^%#&$&(%*() :crybaby::spoton:

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d

Surely someone who has these injectors could look at the part number and post it up here for you...

• F6+300+
Surely someone who has these injectors could look at the part number and post it up here for you...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its a case of most people don’t know what they are using and if they are good or bad :spoton:

There are a lot of unanswered questions which only tells me that most don’t know and some that do don’t want to let others know they might well be using the wrong injectors.

I’ve yet to see an injector and spec sheet that meets the right ohms and spray design with around 400+ cc’s :laughing:

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
I’ve yet to see an injector and spec sheet that meets the right ohms and spray design with around 400+ cc’s :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotta remember, no specs are available for inj's at 4 bar. everything is rated at 2.7 or 3.. Do some calcs, it mat be the 968's are 400 @ 4Bar??

• F6+300+

I’ve yet to see an injector and spec sheet that meets the right ohms and spray design with around 400+ cc’s :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotta remember, no specs are available for inj's at 4 bar. everything is rated at 2.7 or 3.. Do some calcs, it mat be the 968's are 400 @ 4Bar??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Show me the spec sheet on 2.7 bar and I think I'm smart enough to do the calc if you have the sheet :spoton:

Besides we have the spec sheet on the 968's and the 123 STD its the others that are available around the traps that have no spec sheets to compare.

That is my point......

Apart from the ohms the 968 looks the goods but I cant say that about the rest without specs and as such I'm damn sure I wouldnt be using them :laughing::spoton: