bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/12/14 10:11 AM Posted 15/12/14 10:11 AM (edited) bastardI might go finish my tray Edited 15/12/14 10:11 AM by Ford Freak
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 15/12/14 10:47 AM Posted 15/12/14 10:47 AM (edited) FagetHave ya tried just pluggin it in to your tv? Edited 15/12/14 10:47 AM by Stink Finger
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/14 11:10 AM Posted 15/12/14 11:10 AM I might try sleeping in
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 17/12/14 12:26 AM Posted 17/12/14 12:26 AM Just spotted E**747 looking super schmik !! Near ikea Springvale.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/12/14 09:06 AM Posted 17/12/14 09:06 AM I spotted *JZ*** same spot
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 17/12/14 11:22 AM Posted 17/12/14 11:22 AM I spotted **z*** on facebook
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/12/14 08:34 AM Posted 18/12/14 08:34 AM FagetHave ya tried just pluggin it in to your tv?tv has no pc ports to plug intoits all hdmi stuff
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 23/12/14 06:19 AM Posted 23/12/14 06:19 AM I spotted *JZ*** same spotI spotted **z*** on facebookAnd that was my picture that Pazz posted on Facebook.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/12/14 12:16 AM Posted 24/12/14 12:16 AM hahahpazz took all the credit
yenchy Legacy Donating Member 21 Member For: 14y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat, VIC Posted 26/12/14 12:36 PM Posted 26/12/14 12:36 PM If you computer doesn't have HDMI out then I think you might be needing an upgrade there...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now