Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

staino - you can set it to only light up one light at a time if you want less distraction

also drop your last light down a few hunjie revs

I know all the different display modes mate, the issue is the lights stay on when the revs have dropped off.

Also I set it at 5250rpm as my dyno readout shows I heat peak around 5100 then it drops off around 5400. Will most likely drop it more once I have it sorted as with how quick the revs go up, by the time I react to the lights its gone up atleast another 500rpm. Probs drop it to 4750 and start coming on at 2500rpm.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Input shaft? If so would have been a massive bang.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

was a big bang and I have no gears yeah looks like that dirty input shaft

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...