STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 12/03/12 05:02 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:02 AM (edited) great night indeed finally took my nugget out!thought I spotted you a few timesGood nite lots of quick cars out and most were sleepers.Back to the drawing board. Good to meet a few more guys on here.mines ultimate sleeper lolspotted me half dead driving home. Was farked. Good time I had up there even though was limited time good to have it back. Now to search for a t, or work out finances n buy new your car looks neat man. for an na what clutch did you put in?MW3+was a sick night had fun with keit, staino, ej, trainer amd many othersEveryone else has said it so now I will too, your cars I <3 Bananas quick for 290ish.. cough cough bullsh*t cough cough lolI cant stand when people sit nxt to u for 20mins n dont hav a jog givs me the shi tsthisKiller night, perfect for those who dont have to get up mon morning :( still recovering...Was in my mates EB-T and we pulled off the HWY as hes paranoid as its not red'g here so we went up Springvale rd for some joggs with some decent Gtr's and a few commodores. we had our own little fun, we drove past Amart and seen every xr6t in melb and my mate was intimidated to pull in.dont blame your mate, we saw raping before we leftYer very good night nice to put faces to namesthe hwy should be like that all the time!!!!!your a nutcase, every time u went past you were joggin somethin. atleast 15 times u passed the meet spot on the berries.f*ck I wish I didn't have to work, only got 4 1/2 hours sleep as it was though.*beep* Edited 12/03/12 05:04 AM by STAINOnegger
Snapper Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/12 05:06 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:06 AM lol snapper was on a mission last night finaly saw u run it goes realy wrll mate well done!!!Thanks allReally happy with the car for the mods I have done best bang for your buckAny one no anything about the red vl with the roll cage? Also e85 run cars are coming more common u can really smell the difference
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 05:07 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:07 AM Stainonegger = ultimate sleeper.lmao. 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/12 05:08 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:08 AM Your soft Staino, go out last night and don't show for gym. Good workout aswell, arms look like 19" now as swollen from training. So anyone smash Staino?
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 05:09 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:09 AM Thanks allReally happy with the car for the mods I have done best bang for your buckAny one no anything about the red vl with the roll cage? Also e85 run cars are coming more common u can really smell the difference Yes goes very well and grips too. E85 = stinky car
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 05:10 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:10 AM (edited) Everyone else has said it so now I will too, your cars I <3 Bananas quick for 290ish.. cough cough bullsh*t cough cough lolDid you run it? It suprised me just how much mid range he has. I've seen his dyno sheet, he had about 60kw more mid than I did before I switched to E85.E85 smells heaps better!!! Edited 12/03/12 05:11 AM by dre
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 05:14 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:14 AM E85 = stinky carYou're kidding right? Smells like sunshine and lollipops.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 12/03/12 05:17 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:17 AM your car looks neat man. for an na lol does now for sure since I got front n rear bar sprayed for free from that dude who hit me seen your car at maccas fly, looks awesome
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 05:17 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:17 AM You're kidding right? Smells like sunshine and lollipops.Are you kidding?I can't stand it.
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/12 05:25 AM Posted 12/03/12 05:25 AM too many cars last night only managed to get a few jogs with Snapper , Ejz and the red evo 3.. and some white VL berlina had hubcaps on it and plates ended with 747 anyone know the one?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now