Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West Melbourne
Posted

Yeah I'm on permanent arvos, at least for the foreseeable. I loved the Thursday night meet and greets and coming into summer they are even better. There is also a place in Carlton called "The Garage", a converted warehouse where you can park your cars inside next to where you are eating. Open late and they have indo cuisine. Not everyones thing but I liked it and central for the westies as well as the easties

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yarra Valley
Posted

Righto well the current date is the 17th of November. Ant, bring your son no problems. Will def not have an issue getting a feed and he's more than welcome on the cruise.

I will start a seperate thread in the Vic section however atm, meeting around ringwood or croydon, driving (one way or the other) to the dandenongs or a pub/restaurant in the yarra valley and then heading on home again on a different or similar route. Good to see there are a couple already up for it.

And as said, wifes, sons, daughters, girlfriends etc are all welcome. Hopefully be a meet and greet sorta night with some beers, light heartedness and some driving in there (and pics) :) .

PS: From what I've gathered from the last ten pages of reading, Henz and Stainless, your welcome too :) . Jk.

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Twin turbo and gas injection then?

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I've finally got my Fridays back but after reading some of the posts I think I'll stay off the highway for a bit :)

Edited by dre
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Orange Priceline 33 rego creem was trying very hard on Saturday night

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Yeah we were close to having a go with him Pete, but straight after that he got pulled over!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Turbos I wish - just n/a with exhaust and tune

I'm not really going to jump in you car mate. Lol

Unless your a cop, then I will and press every button I find.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: westside
Posted (edited)

What F6 paul?

the one in my shed THE SLEEPER time to leave the

fg at home and bring out the big gun

Edited by scottymadf6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...