Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Going out to WSID tomorrow for some runs if its not raining :w00t2: thought I would post it up to see if anybody else was keen to go

CYA JEFF :laughing:

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Mate ... love to be there :laughing: , but no lid , no fast car :w00t2: and things are a bit weird around here at present :w00t2::w00t2: . Serious sh*t going down :w00t2:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I'd go, but I'd hate to put your edit shmedit to shame with my strap on dinosaur technology. hehehe

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

settle Rob , he knows he's owned.... maybe Gooser will put up a challenge :laughing:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
I'd go, but I'd hate to put your edit shmedit to shame with my strap on dinosaur technology. hehehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont let fear stop ya :gooff:

I'd love to Edit whip your strap on cave man technology arse :nono::nono:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
settle Rob , he knows he's owned.... maybe Gooser will put up a challenge :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gooser who :gooff::nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 21d
Posted
Going out to WSID tomorrow for some runs if its not raining :nono:  thought I would post it up to see  if anybody else was keen to go

CYA JEFF :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looking forward to seeing how a stock injector / edit T goes, what are hoping for?

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Bugger... got to host dinner for some overseas folk tonight. Wish I'd known a little earlier, because I could have shuffled things around... :thumbsup:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Good luck Jeff

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 19d
  • Location: S/W Sydney
Posted

Yep I will head out with yas.. Probably get there around 5 - 5.30 .. I will keep an eye out for you guys.. Jeff yours is the silver with rims hey ? Mine is a strap on too but hope it can keep up with the edits :spoton:

Brad..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...