Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 18/03/05 02:43 AM Posted 18/03/05 02:43 AM Just spoke with Rob, booked in on the 30th, Edit me up baby!!!
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 4m Posted 18/03/05 02:45 AM Posted 18/03/05 02:45 AM JB or othersSorry to go off topic but what sort of noise is associated with struggling valve springs is it for example anything like the pinging noise you get from detonation ?Steve<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Give Rob a ring @ HPF (97931616) and ask him. He will be able to give you the best answer.Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Geea will do
Guest sash31 Guests Posted 18/03/05 03:06 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:06 AM Hi guys Sash here from HPFI'll come down 2night to calder and take a couple of snapshots, of our HPF boys. Just wondering if I could jump in with someone, because I wont be racing, so I can be in the pits for the shots.THX
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 18/03/05 03:10 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:10 AM Hi guys Sash here from HPFI'll come down 2night to calder and take a couple of snapshots, of our HPF boys. Just wondering if I could jump in with someone, because I wont be racing, so I can be in the pits for the shots.THXI will be there tonight, but I am not running Sash. If you can get some shots of my car it would be appreciated, I have the new 19's on it now, would love to see it up with Geea's etc on the wall at HPF or even the web site!
Guest sash31 Guests Posted 18/03/05 03:25 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:25 AM What we'll do is, line your car up at the staging lane, I'll run in the middle of the track take a shot, and u can the n back it out
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 18/03/05 03:28 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:28 AM What we'll do is, line your car up at the staging lane, I'll run in the middle of the track take a shot, and u can the n back it out If you were on the ball and supporting your customers cars, you could have done that last friday night, when they 'Pushed' me out of the staging lane .....could'nt you! :lol:
Guest sash31 Guests Posted 18/03/05 03:46 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:46 AM How are ya JB,No problem about the photo. What we'll do, you can stage up, I'll run in the middle of the track, take the photo, and we'll push your car back out.
Guest sash31 Guests Posted 18/03/05 03:48 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:48 AM Oh come on!!I was helping you push to the line. That counts for something
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 18/03/05 03:51 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:51 AM Oh come on!!I was helping you push to the line. That counts for something yeah suppose so ask Rob where my HPF polo top is..
Guest sash31 Guests Posted 18/03/05 03:54 AM Posted 18/03/05 03:54 AM OOOooooohhh I don't know if your wurthy yet???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now