mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 16/03/05 12:25 PM Posted 16/03/05 12:25 PM Like many of my bright idea's this one happened in what I like to call... "The thinking Place" ... my 2nd/guest bathroom that my wife makes me use when I go number 2's....So, I'm reading the sunday paper and I notice this story, which headline reads something like: 'Woman swims around Manhattan'and, the first paragraph goes something like this:There's a woman who swam around Manhattan. When asked why she did it. She said, 'Because no one had ever done it before.' Well, upon reading this a light bulb.. or brain fart or something pops in my knoggin as I thought: she didn't have to do that. If she wanted to do something no one else had ever done before, she could just make my dinner, do my dishes, wash my clothes and clean the house without whinging...........When I mentioned this out loud, my wife (watching TV) told me to stay in there (the bog) until I had a better suggestion....now I know why it's called the out house............................figured there ain't no better place to share this with my friendslove and respect to all women,Matt
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 16/03/05 12:41 PM Posted 16/03/05 12:41 PM :lol: ......Love your work Matt!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/03/05 02:12 PM Posted 16/03/05 02:12 PM bahahaha... gold!
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 16/03/05 07:11 PM Posted 16/03/05 07:11 PM Poor jen she has to put up with you for the rest of her life.Good one matt.Ian
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 17/03/05 03:25 AM Posted 17/03/05 03:25 AM Like many of my bright idea's this one happened in what I like to call... "The thinking Place" ... my 2nd/guest bathroom that my wife makes me use when I go number 2's....So, I'm reading the sunday paper and I notice this story, which headline reads something like: 'Woman swims around Manhattan'and, the first paragraph goes something like this:There's a woman who swam around Manhattan. When asked why she did it. She said, 'Because no one had ever done it before.' Well, upon reading this a light bulb.. or brain fart or something pops in my knoggin as I thought: she didn't have to do that. If she wanted to do something no one else had ever done before, she could just make my dinner, do my dishes, wash my clothes and clean the house without whinging...........When I mentioned this out loud, my wife (watching TV) told me to stay in there (the bog) until I had a better suggestion....now I know why it's called the out house............................figured there ain't no better place to share this with my friendslove and respect to all women,MattSinglehandedly set the course of Emancipation and Femminisim back 200 years Great Work Mattson Lumpy
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 17/03/05 05:15 AM Posted 17/03/05 05:15 AM From now on l shall call the Nutty Proffesor .,..............
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 17/03/05 05:56 AM Posted 17/03/05 05:56 AM :lol: ......Love your work Matt! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>.........So do I and as always
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/03/05 06:53 AM Posted 17/03/05 06:53 AM Matt = freakScotty
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/05 07:11 AM Posted 17/03/05 07:11 AM Poor jen she has to put up with you for the rest of her life.Good one matt.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No she doesn't, shes got a choice :lol: :lol: :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/03/05 11:59 AM Posted 17/03/05 11:59 AM Poor jen she has to put up with you for the rest of her life.Good one matt.IanNo she doesn't, shes got a choice :lol: :lol: :lol:But lucky for Maffy, no gun liscenceScotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now