Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: western melbourne
Posted

picked up the car friday afternoon after a 5 week wait but it defiantly has been worth it. just love driving it.

have noticed a few problems that I will have to bring up at the 3000 service.

- sometimes a clunk in the steering when turning.

- a viabrating squeek comming from around the woofer when the stereo is pumped up a bit. ( I will pull the trimming out from under the speakers and try fix it myself)

- a small black bubble in the paint on the passenger door

As promised heres a couple of photos of my beast.

post-6228-1109998603_thumb.jpg

post-6228-1109998690_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted (edited)

Slash

Great choice of colour. Ive had mine for 9months. One of the best colours around IMO.

Cragin

Edited by cragin
  • Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Location: Launceston Tasmania.
Posted

nice car top colour well done :ermm:

  • Master of my domain!
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 19d
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Looks awesome Slash! Nice choice of colour and options :ermm:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Hmmm, the more I see it, the more I want it. Hopefully I can defect from Team "No more Phantom" and get myself a Mandarin T!!! It's either Mandarin, Citric Acid or Blood Orange.

Sell house, sell!!!

Very nice ride there. :msm:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Welcome ,nice color choise,enjoy your new beast :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What he said :nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
Posted (edited)

Nice one!

Keep an "ear" on the diff. Mines done 1200Km, whining between 80-100 (couldnt care less really), but what gets to me is the absolute shudder in my whole car at around 100-110+km/h....

:spoton: I think ill be asking for a new diff. My EF was smoother at highway speeds.

Anyway enjoy it, no point harping on the bad!

Edited by mattyc
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Location: leonay
Posted

another mandariner!! :spoton:

not a bad choice of colour. :spoton: call me biased!

that clunk has just started in mine after 23k.

other than that enjoy :crybaby:

post-5011-1110170992_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...