Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Wanabe mechanical engineer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the computer, obviously.....
Posted
picked up the car friday afternoon after a 5 week wait but it defiantly has been worth it. just love driving it.

have noticed a few problems that I will have to bring up at the 3000 service.

- sometimes a clunk in the steering when turning.

- a viabrating squeek comming from around the woofer when the stereo is pumped up a bit. ( I will pull the trimming out from under the speakers and try fix it myself)

- a small black bubble in the paint on the passenger door

As promised heres a couple of photos of my beast.

Where abouts do you live? I think I saw you driving down windsor road in the last few days (or was it near eastern creek? Can't remember).

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: western melbourne
Posted
picked up the car friday afternoon after a 5 week wait but it defiantly has been worth it. just love driving it.

have noticed a few problems that I will have to bring up at the 3000 service.

- sometimes a clunk in the steering when turning.

- a viabrating squeek comming from around the woofer when the stereo is pumped up a bit. ( I will pull the trimming out from under the speakers and try fix it myself)

- a small black bubble in the paint on the passenger door

As promised heres a couple of photos of my beast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where abouts do you live? I think I saw you driving down windsor road in the last few days (or was it near eastern creek? Can't remember).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope couldnt of been me Lawsy. im from Melbourne.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Very nice. Looks heaps better with the head rest down I think. :crybaby:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...