GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 01/03/05 11:05 AM Posted 01/03/05 11:05 AM How come the territory turbo gets a vent
macka'sxr6t Member 1,480 Member For: 22y 4m 2d Location: Mildura Posted 01/03/05 11:08 AM Posted 01/03/05 11:08 AM I now know what I'm trading my T in on. Bring it on Ford and quickly.macka
mattyc Member 141 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Posted 01/03/05 11:12 AM Posted 01/03/05 11:12 AM is that a vent on the bonnetYes apparantly they dont have enough room in front for an intercooler.Ken<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who cares even if its not a front mount, imagine the cooling benifits to the underbonet temperature!Besides, it's gotta be at least a year and a half away. Probably for MKII territory and MKIII XR6TFun fun fun!
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 16d Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/05 11:45 AM Posted 01/03/05 11:45 AM I now know what I'm trading my T in on. Bring it on Ford and quickly.macka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeap I think by then, it will be time to trade in the TKen
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/03/05 11:58 AM Posted 01/03/05 11:58 AM A Territory T would be awesome
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 01/03/05 12:02 PM Posted 01/03/05 12:02 PM I'll have one in all wheel drive please.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 01/03/05 01:48 PM Posted 01/03/05 01:48 PM w00t!! trying to talk the missus into buying one!
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Posted 01/03/05 02:01 PM Author Posted 01/03/05 02:01 PM thanks for posting the pic star dust..Sorry about that guys.
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 19d Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/03/05 02:37 AM Posted 02/03/05 02:37 AM w00t!! trying to talk the missus into buying one!C'mon mate tell her what she's getting next, don't ask her!I plant the seed & just go & buy it, works for me!
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 02/03/05 03:40 AM Posted 02/03/05 03:40 AM AWD terry, lightened (take out rear seats, grind holes in stuff etc), lowered, 19's with 255's all round, nizpro intake, APS exhaust (they both will make those bits), big injectors, bigger turbo, bigger APS intercooler, edited and tuned by herrod.I'm drooling already.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now