Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
AWD terry, lightened (take out rear seats, grind holes in stuff etc), lowered, 19's with 255's all round, nizpro intake, APS exhaust (they both will make those bits), big injectors, bigger turbo, bigger APS intercooler, edited and tuned by herrod.

I'm drooling already.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like one hell of a mongrel :lol:

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 2d
Posted

Great move no doubt, but a stock TS AWD Territory Turbo would not be much quicker than an XT imo (XT 9.3 kg/kW vs TS AWD Territory Turbo approx 8.8 kg/kW if 240kW) then lose more power from AWD drivetrain loss ...:gooff:

  • Wanabe mechanical engineer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the computer, obviously.....
Posted
AWD terry, lightened (take out rear seats, grind holes in stuff etc), lowered, 19's with 255's all round, nizpro intake, APS exhaust (they both will make those bits), big injectors, bigger turbo, bigger APS intercooler, edited and tuned by herrod.

I'm drooling already.

Sounds like one hell of a mongrel :lol:

You would have to spend a small fortune to strengthen the drivetrain to cope with this.

I could see that being the only problem. That plus 200kgs, but like I said, removal of seats + attacking parts with a grinder can probably fix half of that at least...... But I doubt anyone wants to chop up a brand new terry.....

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

A mate of mine that works for the RACV saw 2 of them parked in a service station on the Hume Hwy a couple of weeks ago with the bonnets up and they wouldn't let him take any pics :crybaby:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

The release for the TT was put back - it is now supposed to be in about Sep-Oct this year. As for the drivetrain - I would think the AWD driveline would romp it in coping with 240kW/450Nm. I'd like to put 300+kW through it ...

:spoton: :spoton:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
I'd like to put 300+kW through it ...

:pooh: :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and everyone else Jeff :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...