Guest RioT Guests Posted 25/02/05 10:38 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:38 AM Wow I am so happy, finaly I have finished fixing the purple people eater,It has taken 112 hours of myafter hour work to get it done (4 weeks).After all of the inspections today (3 of them) and running from one side of town to the other, we got it reg, with only 466 km's on the clock.I've got only one problem, I think when the original owners crashed it it had a cd in the premium cd player and now it is stuck. does anyone know how to get the cd or cd's out or load another one in???I have attached two (work in progress) photos for your enjoyment.Tomorow I will attach a finished photo.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/05 10:46 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:46 AM Ouch, what happened to that?Glad to hear that it's back on the road. When you say that the CD is stuck, it won't eject using the normal method?
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/02/05 10:51 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:51 AM Mate, if you have rebuilt that in your A/H spare time, then all I can say is you must have some good mates to help
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 7d Posted 25/02/05 10:57 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:57 AM I absolutely admire your dedication, you are an inspiration. Drive on brother.
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/02/05 10:59 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:59 AM So are you saying it was nearly written off with less than 1000Km on the clock Poor b@stard would have cried
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 27d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 25/02/05 11:07 AM Posted 25/02/05 11:07 AM I absolutely admire your dedication, you are an inspiration. Drive on brother.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>absolutly enjoy it you deserve it mate
Guest RioT Guests Posted 25/02/05 11:09 AM Posted 25/02/05 11:09 AM Mate, if you have rebuilt that in your A/H spare time, then all I can say is you must have some good mates to help <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is my profession!!!! (panelbeating)And yeah they had it for 6 days and it was written off.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/05 11:21 AM Posted 25/02/05 11:21 AM Mate, if you have rebuilt that in your A/H spare time, then all I can say is you must have some good mates to help <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is my profession!!!! (panelbeating)And yeah they had it for 6 days and it was written off.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You don't have any finshed pics do you?
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 3m Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/02/05 11:28 AM Posted 25/02/05 11:28 AM Bloody good job!!!What intercooler did you fit???Did you do any mods while you had it apart???Russ
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 26/02/05 03:32 AM Posted 26/02/05 03:32 AM Great job, would have been an awesome job to do
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now