Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Now I can drive more like you CRO as I have installed the new springs and they're fantastic. OH the 3rd commercial is on air. its shocking.

  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Good to hear mate :)

I'll give you a run for your money though :P

Pitty about the commercial :/

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

I pass,

As I'm just leaving the starting line your crossing the finishing line. :crybaby:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Shouldn't do with better suspension :)

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

It would make any differance if in stright line or corning you'll still bet me hands down. :crybaby:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Posted
MissXR,

The wife and kids won't be coming along but I will probably bring along a mate. Sounds like you aren't too concerned about numbers in the cars, just how many cars...

I will be picking up a box of donuts at KK Liverpool.  :thumbsup:

This is going to be fun, good to see such a good response.  :w00t2:

I was starting to worry about the future of the site with all the b**ching that has been going on....

:glad:  :glad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a car count will do for this one, no bookings, food or tours numbers/money details needed for this event. :msm:

Just make sure your bring your own lunch :w00t2: .

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 17d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I was starting to worry about the future of the site with all the b**ching that has been going on....

:w00t2:  :glad:

NOT to hijack this thread, but I think the crew that go on the cruises are a top bunch and even with the b!tching on the forum, we are always able to put it to one side on such days. We are sure to enjoy the day...can't wait. :thumbsup:

Chris

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted

Count me in... I'll meet you all at the 2nd macca's :crybaby:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Sorry me again are XR6 N/A's welcome and if so it will be myself and maybe + 1

Well, I don't have one of those "T U R B O" badges and I'll be there... :crybaby:

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Question? Do you use a CB Radio/UHF hand held and if so what Channel to set it at?

Thank You.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...