MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 06/03/05 12:20 PM Author Posted 06/03/05 12:20 PM I was in my B/Fs SS Ute, and I was not feeling the best, but then again it could be that Holdens make me si.....
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/05 12:23 PM Posted 06/03/05 12:23 PM LOLEither way I'm on my own for this one
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 06/03/05 11:22 PM Posted 06/03/05 11:22 PM Mt Skanzi RdOn this road its tempting to see if your speed limiter works .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Speed limiter, What speed limiter? Oh, you mean the one in the passenger seat?? Or, the slow BA XR6T in front??? :glad:
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 06/03/05 11:47 PM Author Posted 06/03/05 11:47 PM Mt Skanzi RdOn this road its tempting to see if your speed limiter works .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Speed limiter, What speed limiter? Oh, you mean the one in the passenger seat?? Or, the slow BA XR6T in front??? :glad:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>YOur passenger ---------->
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/03/05 09:34 AM Posted 07/03/05 09:34 AM Jamberoo Road - is that on the way to Kangaroo Valley or is it on the way back home?As I live in Albion Park not far from Jamberoo.
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 07/03/05 10:01 AM Author Posted 07/03/05 10:01 AM Jamberoo Road - is that on the way to Kangaroo Valley or is it on the way back home?As I live in Albion Park not far from Jamberoo.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>We will be starting from Albion Park and going up Jamberoo Mountain Drive from there.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/03/05 11:47 AM Posted 07/03/05 11:47 AM Sorry MISSXR,Which way through Albion Park? Would you be going along the Hume Highway and pass Ablion Park Rail Macca's or along Terry St Albion Park up towards Jamberoo? Heading towards Jamberoo along Terry St there is a long strech of road where everyone can stop for a breather and a photo shoot - all the cars would fit behind one enother. Would look great, but I'm sure there is going to be plenty of great photo opportunities for everyone.I'm not fussed where I meet everyone as long as I'm there on the day. This is going to be a great day for all - can't wait.I'll give CRO a ring
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 08/03/05 01:00 AM Posted 08/03/05 01:00 AM Or, the slow BA XR6T in front??? [In that case I'll make sure im the T that's in front of you Jeff and see who's the slow A :lol:
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 11/03/05 09:34 AM Posted 11/03/05 09:34 AM Or, the slow BA XR6T in front??? [In that case I'll make sure im the T that's in front of you Jeff and see who's the slow A :lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's gotta be the longest time I've ever had to wait for a bite - now I know why I don't fish.
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 15/03/05 07:22 AM Posted 15/03/05 07:22 AM Sorry Guys! but I am going to have to pull out of this cruise. We have another wedding we have to attend to. Unfortunately the family is too big and we have weddings, christenings, birthdays etc...almost every weekend. I really wanted to go on this cruise especially having the sedan and all. Cant help it when I have 12 Uncles and Aunties and 62 first cousins within a 20km radius. I sometimes feel I am working only to buy gifts etc.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now