Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted
Isn't that called lovers lane :w00t2:

:w00t2:

  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
Isn't that called lovers lane :w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno mate, your telling the story :w00t2:

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 18d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I'll be parked in the truck bay at the top of Mt Ousley with Mick to join in the convoy as you drive past.

That would be a sensational sight seeing majority of the T's rolling down the hill...got a camera Trumpy?

  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted (edited)

Add me to the list, who needs sleep anyway Cro.

I'll meet up in Terry Street.

Edited by Slymeat
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Sorry guys , but due to some pressing personal matters that require my immediate attention :blink::gooff: , I wont be able to make it tommorrow :laughing:

Looks like it will be a great day , make sure ya post up the Pics :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

Car's packed and we're on the way - well, just waiting for Therese to get home from work and then we're off...

Have a few things to do in Sydney tonight and early tomorrow morning in Windsor so ...

See you all tomorrow. If we don't get to Liverpool on time you can start without us and we'll catch up ... :pinch::spoton:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Sorry guys , but due to some pressing personal matters that require my immediate attention :nono:  :nono:  , I wont be able to make it tommorrow :pinch:

Looks like it will be a great day , make sure ya post up the Pics :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like some serious thumb pressing to me :pinch::spoton:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Sorry guys , but due to some pressing personal matters that require my immediate attention  , I wont be able to make it tommorrow 

Looks like it will be a great day , make sure ya post up the Pics

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like some serious thumb pressing to me :SWMBO::smilielol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

grrrrrrrr :gooff: , I'll give yer thumb pressin..... right up to me shoulder dammit :pinch:

At least now you shouldn't get left to far behind tommorrow :spit:

Ask Cro about a bigger arial :kissmy:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
:smilielol::kissmy::pinch:
  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Wow I live the furthest yet I still got on first.

Thanks very muchly to MissXR for organising this cruise :blush:

I had an aswesome day, thanks to James the only one game enough to keep up with me :w00t2:

I could say it was good to see Ken make a suprise appearance but I won't... :ermm:

It was good to catch up with all the oldies; Junior, Jeff, Jeff, Matt, Rob, Mick, Ken, Phil, Chris, Chris, Aaron, Anthony, Andy. I think that was all of em, and it was also great to meet some new faces : :blush:

Edit: You can all add your pics here: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...y&cmd=sc&cat=50

Edited by Cro

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...