Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/05 01:57 PM Posted 30/03/05 01:57 PM Hey Cro would you want me to meet you at the bottom of the pass? If so just give me a call when you hit Robertson when we'll wait for everyone else on Terry St. I'll see slymeat sometime this week. Oh yeah I'll bring the number plate with me , but it's going to look funny without #2<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm not rolling in with the Canberra crew champ, I'm staying over in Syd the night before I'll give you a call when we get down Ousley, should give you enough time to get ready
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 31/03/05 01:44 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:44 AM This is gonna be one huge mofo of a cruise
linesix New Member 2 Member For: 23y Location: Menai Posted 31/03/05 02:24 AM Posted 31/03/05 02:24 AM (edited) Im coming meet you guys at:10.00am Heathcoate McDonalds Cnr Princes Hwy and Heathcoate Rd Ford BA XR6T auto 2004Ford EF XR6 man 1995 Edited 31/03/05 02:29 AM by linesix
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/03/05 02:37 AM Posted 31/03/05 02:37 AM Im coming meet you guys at:10.00am Heathcoate McDonalds Cnr Princes Hwy and Heathcoate Rd Ford BA XR6T auto 2004Ford EF XR6 man 1995 <{POST_SNAPBACK}>First post and not only are you joining the cruise, but your bringing a mate to the forum
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 6m 28d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 31/03/05 04:43 AM Posted 31/03/05 04:43 AM Yeah, I'll be meeting up at Braddon...C U there
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 31/03/05 09:04 AM Posted 31/03/05 09:04 AM Hey all,Too late to Tag along?Been wanting to give the 6 a stretch and what better way....Damo
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 31/03/05 09:16 PM Posted 31/03/05 09:16 PM It's never too late! Hmmm... putting a fresh set of Michelin Pilot Precedas on today. They're gonna get a serious workout on Sunday!!!
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 01/04/05 01:04 AM Posted 01/04/05 01:04 AM See you all at Krispy Kremes.....chocolate icing with mock cream in one hand and a cappucino in the other....life don't get any better.(Not sure how I'm going to steer though)
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 01/04/05 05:20 AM Posted 01/04/05 05:20 AM I'll be parked in the truck bay at the top of Mt Ousley with Mick to join in the convoy as you drive past.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/04/05 05:24 AM Posted 01/04/05 05:24 AM I'll be parked in the truck bay at the top of Mt Ousley with Mick to join in the convoy as you drive past.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Isn't that called lovers lane
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now