cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m 3d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 11/02/05 01:09 PM Posted 11/02/05 01:09 PM Hey Guys and GalsJust wondering if anyone had any pics of a Merc Silver with stripes on it?Ford gave me a quote of $150 for the stripes and the XR6 Turbo in the stripe..cheers cik
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/02/05 03:01 PM Posted 11/02/05 03:01 PM Not a fan of stripes, but each to their own I guess.I Vote NO STRIPES on T's.Good move Gavin
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/02/05 08:40 PM Author Posted 11/02/05 08:40 PM Not a fan of stripes, but each to their own I guess.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I Vote NO STRIPES on T's.Good move Gavin <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I reckon it looks better without them but each to there own. Its one of those things worth giving a go as you just rip them off if you dont like them
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 13/02/05 08:20 AM Posted 13/02/05 08:20 AM I wouldn't do it, but I like the orange on the silver...
Silverbullet Member 100 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/05 11:16 AM Posted 14/02/05 11:16 AM Hey Guys and GalsJust wondering if anyone had any pics of a Merc Silver with stripes on it?Ford gave me a quote of $150 for the stripes and the XR6 Turbo in the stripe..cheers cik <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does this help?
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 24d Location: gippsland Posted 14/02/05 10:21 PM Posted 14/02/05 10:21 PM Im no fan of stripesBut MR TURBOS bonnet stripes looks great I dont think stripes on phantom would look any good IMOP
pepe Member 41 Member For: 22y 9m 19d Posted 15/02/05 11:04 PM Posted 15/02/05 11:04 PM Hi Guys,I am looking at puuting stripes on my t. Anyone recomend someone in sydneys west that can put them on and reasonable price.Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
69FPV Member 48 Member For: 21y 8m 19d Posted 15/02/05 11:14 PM Posted 15/02/05 11:14 PM Not a fan of stripes, but each to their own I guess.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I Vote NO STRIPES on T's.Good move Gavin <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I too say NO to the stripes!!!
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 16/02/05 01:11 AM Posted 16/02/05 01:11 AM I like the stripes. white on blue or blue on white looks particularly goodly.Now if only someone offered a good looking lip spoiler to replace my factory wing...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now