badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 06/02/05 04:56 AM Posted 06/02/05 04:56 AM just wondering has anyone tested 0-100ks with g-tec metre or whatever
Guest PSIXR6 Guests Posted 06/02/05 09:05 AM Posted 06/02/05 09:05 AM I did 1-100 on a g-tech in my car, totally standard - I managed 5.7sec.....Got a really good launch....
aiboart Member 665 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Posted 06/02/05 09:09 AM Posted 06/02/05 09:09 AM (edited) ..... and don't forget the colour!(My L.S. XR6T is still just a SIDO at the moment. )regardsaa Edited 06/02/05 09:12 AM by aiboart
CrankyBen Member 37 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Location: Canberra Posted 06/02/05 01:11 PM Posted 06/02/05 01:11 PM Hand-timing (not the most accurate science) in my total stocker, 2-up (someone to drive the watch!), best time was 6.1 with a sweet launch and perfect 1-2 change (manual!).So I reckon the car mags with 5.9-6.0ish are about on par with what I could get.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 06/02/05 10:11 PM Posted 06/02/05 10:11 PM If someone with a G-Tech would like to mount it in my car to get some results I'd be happy to participate. It would be interesting to see the results.Geea.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 06/02/05 10:22 PM Posted 06/02/05 10:22 PM If someone with a G-Tech would like to mount it in my car to get some results I'd be happy to participate. It would be interesting to see the results.Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anyone wants to travel to Newcastle then they can use my G-Tech Pro Competition.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 07/02/05 11:54 PM Posted 07/02/05 11:54 PM G-Tec on a 24 deg day I got 5.2Rob...
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 08/02/05 03:15 AM Posted 08/02/05 03:15 AM Hey Rob (Mr Turbo), weren't you and George going to run a few passes with the Gtec on Sunday arvo after Maccas? If so, how'e you guys go?
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 08/02/05 03:33 AM Posted 08/02/05 03:33 AM Hey Rob (Mr Turbo), weren't you and George going to run a few passes with the Gtec on Sunday arvo after Maccas? If so, how'e you guys go? Hey there steve,Mate George (Blown BA) chicken'd out LOL We cruise back home via Beach Road to have a perv instead. I sent a msg to Craig (Geea) if he would like to use the G-Tec and maybe including yourself and George one day can organise a time to have a squirt. Rob...P.s good meeting you at the Ballarat cruise
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 25d Location: gippsland Posted 08/02/05 05:01 AM Posted 08/02/05 05:01 AM G-Tec on a 24 deg day I got 5.2sh*t that's QUICK How much does this G-Tech thing cost ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now