KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/03/05 10:01 AM Posted 22/03/05 10:01 AM I realise it's a little early to ask this, but I'm going to anyway ...ARE WE THERE YET???
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 22/03/05 10:02 AM Posted 22/03/05 10:02 AM I realise it's a little early to ask this, but I'm going to anyway ...ARE WE THERE YET??? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't know are we
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/03/05 10:11 AM Posted 22/03/05 10:11 AM Don't know are we <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No! Not yet ...
Bobr New Member 21 Member For: 24y Posted 22/03/05 10:37 AM Posted 22/03/05 10:37 AM I'm in Hobart so when you all arrive in Tassy give me a call - I'd like to meet up and say hi! Ph 0412 444 659Might even take a few days off and join in on the drive
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 22/03/05 11:23 AM Posted 22/03/05 11:23 AM I realise it's a little early to ask this, but I'm going to anyway ...ARE WE THERE YET??? :o:o<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wish you were, I'd even chip in for the one-way ticket :o
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 15/04/05 12:34 AM Posted 15/04/05 12:34 AM Is any one going on the tassie cruise able to help me out with copying photos from a SD memory card onto a CD/RW or DVD/RW? The reason I ask is that we only have a 128Mb card and I reckon we will fill it up pretty quick. Whoo Hoo 113 days to go
who carez Member 62 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 15/04/05 02:10 AM Posted 15/04/05 02:10 AM Last time there's about 3-4 laptops and they all got cd writers. Also Scruffman got dvd writer on his laptop - so it shouldn't be a problem
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 29d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 16/04/05 04:42 AM Posted 16/04/05 04:42 AM I am getting married on the 6th of august and am going to tassie for our honeymoon so might be able to meet up
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/04/05 01:57 PM Posted 16/04/05 01:57 PM I am getting married on the 6th of august and am going to tassie for our honeymoon so might be able to meet up <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you actually go through with it and go on a cruise on your honeymoon your the one who wears the pants and I'll congratulate ya
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 29d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 16/04/05 10:08 PM Posted 16/04/05 10:08 PM Will probably meet up some where around tassie for the day Have already done an itinery for our honeymoon but I suppose I can fit a day of cruisin in Getting pbr brakes put in before we leave .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now