Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 28/01/05 05:13 PM Posted 28/01/05 05:13 PM Yeppers... Without takin the attention off wayno, for scotto its over........I will send all our belongings back to coffs and start afresh..... I get to keep the T but sometimes even a T doesnt make it alright...Baby 10months - Bya mihuney.......................I am over being the suger daddy to an ungrateful mother.....7 years of feeling like a half a person..................IF I seemed strange.. Well this might be why.........Breakin up is hard to do........... I will package everything we own, including the house and give her the lot..... Everything..!!!! I keep the T with 40,000 owing and the 10K credit card............. And good buye mihuney goodbye..........It's nice having stuff but I am not prepared to pay the mental price for blackmail....Whinge over CYA guys.......................................................
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/05 08:02 PM Posted 28/01/05 08:02 PM I haven't gone through a breakup, so I can't give you any real advice. However I do think you should consider trying to receive what your entitled for.. I was going to write a long winded reply but I dont know if it would be appropriate. So I`ll just wish you luck for now. Keep strong mate, sometimes these things are for the best.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/01/05 09:43 PM Posted 28/01/05 09:43 PM Scotty, that's not good news. There must have been something in the water lately.All the best with the opcoming sh!tfight though, and although I'm not the one going through it I must say I agree with Kaine - stick it to her, go for half, you've got nothing to loose in trying.Trent.
mickbundy Member 243 Member For: 22y 3m 7d Location: W.A Posted 28/01/05 09:48 PM Posted 28/01/05 09:48 PM BLONK I dont know you at all but if you want to chat PM me I have been through this twice and with kids involved its hard even though it hurts like hell at the moment it does get easier (probably dont seem like it can at the moment) but things will turn out for the best this is when you find out that freinds are there for ever anyway all the best for the future things can only get better
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/05 11:24 PM Posted 28/01/05 11:24 PM Good luck. Never easy that's for sure
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/05 11:27 PM Posted 28/01/05 11:27 PM Good luck Blonk, get the best result out of it you can mate. You gotta look after yourself now.
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 28/01/05 11:31 PM Posted 28/01/05 11:31 PM Hope all works out ok for you, Blonk.I would take what you are entitled to as a majority of women do and even take more.No flames from the women on here please. Ken.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 29/01/05 12:45 AM Posted 29/01/05 12:45 AM Good luck Scot. Try as hard as you can to keep it friendly. If it gets nasty it always costs a sh*tload in lawyers fees. Make sure you keep the personal items you need, let her have the rest. Get an agreement written up for child support and always pay through bank accounts not cash. If you can't prove you've paid it she might screw you harder. Geea.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 29/01/05 12:53 AM Posted 29/01/05 12:53 AM Sorry to hear Scotty, Good luck in the future
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 29/01/05 01:37 AM Posted 29/01/05 01:37 AM Sorry to hear Blonk. Mate, try and go for half or at least more then just the car. If you feel it's better to move on, what ever you think is best. I don't even know what's happening here. We agreed on 50/50 but I no longer know her and I'm worried she is going to turn. Solicitor time me's thinks. She is a different person and the more this month goes on, the more I'm finding out that I just don't like about her. I'm realising this is for the best. How love can be so blind.Sorry dude, this is your thread. Stay tuff dude. I'm sure all the members will give you support, look at what support I've received so far. Stick around mate. Are you still staying up here or starting fresh in 'Coffs Harbour"?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now