XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 27/01/05 09:05 AM Author Posted 27/01/05 09:05 AM 16th it is then...cheaper anyway
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 18d Location: Adelaide Posted 27/01/05 09:20 AM Posted 27/01/05 09:20 AM 16th, I'll be there... Guys just be prepared for $50 charge to race. I know that the website says $35 or whatever it is, when I turned up, they said $50. Such that they had V8's that night too, probably because of bad turn out that day. We'll see what the 16th brings....
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Adelaide Posted 27/01/05 10:38 AM Posted 27/01/05 10:38 AM wed night 16th ok
Guest chops Guests Posted 28/01/05 01:09 AM Posted 28/01/05 01:09 AM 16th, I'll be there... Guys just be prepared for $50 charge to race. I know that the website says $35 or whatever it is, when I turned up, they said $50. Such that they had V8's that night too, probably because of bad turn out that day. We'll see what the 16th brings.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's interesting, I've been to a few Wednesdays, raced at one, crewed at others, and it's only ever been $35 when I've been. If they have upped the charge, they should at least update their web site.The V8's have been allowed since the beginning, when Street Tuna organised for it to be so. The restriction on Wednesday nights being street tyres only, no slicks.If it's the 16th you guys will be there now, I'll be there too, whether to race or not depends on the Mrs more than anything...
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 18d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/01/05 07:47 AM Posted 28/01/05 07:47 AM Hi guys, I have just recieved a letter in the mail from AIR. The Wednesday night (4's 6's and Rotaries) are no longer on Wed nights, and now pushed to Sat night...So Racing will now happen 2 Sat's per month.What it means in the case of Wed Feb 16th, it has now been pushed to the Sat 19th Feb. Hence because it a Sat night, you pay full price, $50.Gates open at 4:00pm, racing starts after 5pm.We'll get there....
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 28/01/05 08:57 AM Author Posted 28/01/05 08:57 AM Hi guys, I have just recieved a letter in the mail from AIR. The Wednesday night (4's 6's and Rotaries) are no longer on Wed nights, and now pushed to Sat night...So Racing will now happen 2 Sat's per month.What it means in the case of Wed Feb 16th, it has now been pushed to the Sat 19th Feb. Hence because it a Sat night, you pay full price, $50.Gates open at 4:00pm, racing starts after 5pm.We'll get there.... And it will probably rain
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/01/05 12:25 PM Posted 28/01/05 12:25 PM ok sat 19th im in
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 28/01/05 12:34 PM Author Posted 28/01/05 12:34 PM sat 19th Going once........Going twice.......Going three time.......not sure
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 28/01/05 01:23 PM Posted 28/01/05 01:23 PM I will proberly go on both nights
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/01/05 02:27 PM Posted 28/01/05 02:27 PM I will be there every night...just to make sure....... hmmmmmbetter lay off the black label...haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now