Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi Fellas,

I would be interested to know how you guys with the Stealth are going?

Tell us the good, the bad , or the ugly.

Still looking at doing it soon and wondering how much fun you guys are having and how the engine etc are holding up.

:smilielol:

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
whats the Stealth???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The edit box you buy from Herrods or Capa. Has the 8 and 10 PSI settings in it. Im sure its called the Stealth :smilielol:

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Only Herrod's is the stealth but its basically the same software as CAPA's isnt it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think so. Stealth or edit, I think its the same thing?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I have had mine for almost a month and its not going (still driving with factory map)I cant wait till I get it going though :smilielol:

the tuners have been on holidays and only got back on the tenth... so I should be able to run the edit in the very near future :smilielol:

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
Yeap.....Been in for 3 weeks and alls well!

60rwkw gain for $1,300 . Very happy :censored:

.....do you have any other mods jordak?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 20d
Posted
Yeap.....Been in for 3 weeks and alls well!

60rwkw gain for $1,300 . Very happy :censored:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.....do you have any other mods jordak?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SS induction/K&N filter and centre muffler mods only!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...