Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

We have a winner. Tickets taken

  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 3d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

I will try and make it to the next one guys..........

The ute is booked in at chip torque....................... woo hoo !!!!!!!!

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
I will try and make it to the next one guys..........

The ute is booked in at chip torque....................... woo hoo !!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see it dude.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Hi guys just went for a drive to check some spots on the next run and though you like to this photo of a spot I know for a photo shot.There is not to many better places on earth for shots like this.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 10d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Looks good Ian - I can imagine it now a wole line of Turbos flying down the new Brisbane - Goldcoast Highway

Guest jason
  • Guests
Posted

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions for the Brisbane members.

1. How many BA XR6 Turbo's are in this club?.

2. Are any of the members belong to the XR6&XR8 owners club of QLD?.

3. How often do you have club runs?.

4. How do you get in touch with the Brisbane members?. I've noticed alot of people don't have where there from listed against there details.

5. What's the cost for membership etc?.

Thanks, Jason.

Guest xrman
  • Guests
Posted

I'd like to go on your next trip as long as you guys don't mind a ute joining in, xr6 turbo that is.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 10d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Hi guys, I have a couple of questions for the Brisbane members.

1. How many BA XR6 Turbo's are in this club?.

2. Are any of the members belong to the XR6&XR8 owners club of QLD?.

3. How often do you have club runs?.

4. How do you get in touch with the Brisbane members?. I've noticed alot of people don't have where there from listed against there details.

5. What's the cost for membership etc?.

Thanks, Jason.

1. ??? Dont know - last run we had 8 interested parties

2. ??? I dont, cant speak for the others

3. Been 2 this year with another being organised for next month

4. Through this forum

5. None

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

To jason in regards to your questions.

1 last run we had nine but to could not make it on the day.

2 as to being members of the xr6 and xr8 club no disrespect to that club but who cares we just go for drives to have fun.

3 runs are when we can orginise them and have the time.

4 contact has been though this topic and than exchange numbers on the run.

5 no cost except for food on the day and some nice driving away from the rat race of the city.

As to the membership of this(club) I beleive it is reconized by ford but I am not sure on this. as you have joint the site you are a member.

To xrman bring the ute and all other utes as well we do not mined also none turbo's are welcome to come the more the better I say.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Hi cam we must have been on at the same time I think we both coverd it

Also I did almost the whole of the next run yesterday and if you like to drive on nice contry roads with lots of twisty sections and open straights it is great but if you like to sit in traffic all day by be not so great.

Time to let the beast under the bonnet out for a go lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...