whizzer Member 181 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 01/06/03 01:26 PM Posted 01/06/03 01:26 PM Hey guys... any pics from the speed hogs up front???
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/06/03 12:06 AM Author Posted 02/06/03 12:06 AM Yeah Cam and you other 3 speed demons, cough up :D more pics please. B) Or I'll have 'CJF' on my case after posting up 30 or more pics in a row. :lol: Now there's a threat.......lol. :D
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 02/06/03 12:13 AM Posted 02/06/03 12:13 AM Hi ed I will post some tonight if I have time ian
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: Brisbane Posted 02/06/03 08:12 AM Posted 02/06/03 08:12 AM I posted the best 4 - how many more do you want??The others are all variations on the same 4 shots - I have about 40.My theory on photograhy is to take heaps of shots in the hope at least a few are particually good.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/06/03 01:02 PM Author Posted 02/06/03 01:02 PM That's cool. If they are the best, (and they were excellent pics), no real need to post any more. It would just be nice to have a few more since I didn't get a chance to take many of the group you were in that we got seperated from.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 03/06/03 07:17 AM Posted 03/06/03 07:17 AM Hi guys just talking to andrew from the coast and we thinking of maybe another run in july either sunday the 6th or sunday the 20th maybe down the gold coast hinter land to muriwumbah and than to the coast road home please give your thoughts will do a scout run for bbq location if you like. Ian
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: Brisbane Posted 03/06/03 10:51 AM Posted 03/06/03 10:51 AM Sounds good - lets try to make it just the one cruise this time though.(May be overseas around that time - not confirmed dates yet though)
whizzer Member 181 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 03/06/03 12:21 PM Posted 03/06/03 12:21 PM Sounds good ian..... will be there all going well !! might even be there at he end too !
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 04/06/03 01:05 PM Author Posted 04/06/03 01:05 PM Cool. Have to check the roster and see if we are not already doing something else. We may be up for it as well.WinterNats this weekend.....YAY!!! 2 people we had coming with us look like they may be pulling out. Anyone interested. This Saturday 7th June. PM me.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/06/03 09:52 AM Author Posted 05/06/03 09:52 AM Did I mention they are "FREE"!!!No takers? OK.....hmmmm.
Recommended Posts