Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Sounds good :D

Umm, does anyone know what the road situation is like dow there? I remember going to the natural arch a couple of months ago and lets just say I'm just glad we were not in the XR at the time. :lol:

There were a lot of road works and it was pretty shotty, tar and crud flying everywhere. May all be completed by this time so I'm probably worried about nothing.

Ideas on a meeting time @ dreamworld for us Brisvegas ppl?

  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Road works appear to be all complete now we went as far as natraul arch today all ok

Guest FlashingRED
  • Guests
Posted

I'd say that's a 'go' for us too (20th) as we're back from 5000k trip over two weeks (hols.) on 18th.

The runs good - arch,back of coast... had some fun on it 3 weeks ago( no more r/works)..........Man, have we got some drivin' to do over next 4 wks, that'll be hard to take :lol:

Bris-Syd-Blue Mtns-Snowies-Melb-Gr Ocean Rd- back to Wilson's Prom-Phillip Is.- Brisbane via coast Rd.

A good chance to see some bits of Aus. that we haven't seen.... :thumbsup:

Be good to catch up with you all then (20th.)

Chris 'n' Nessie

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 9d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Hi guys.. sounds good to us and to waxy too.... hey ed.. if you want to you can meet up with us at our place at birkdale... pretty much on the way for you... get the threesome back together!!!!

20th is about the best day for us.. we were worriedcos on the 26th we have afishing trip . see ya

Guest xr6 turbo
  • Guests
Posted

Hi Wizzer,

I noticed you live in Birkdale, so do I. I have a phantom XRT with XRT62 plates I'll keep a eye out for you. We should hook up sometime and talk XR's.

Rob.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 3d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I live at Wellington Point - so some of us could start the convoy in the lovely Bayside.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 3d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Hey ed.

I started a Qld raceway track day thread and I only got one reply.... Doesn't anyone feel like buring it up around Qld raceway where it is police friendly??? :thumbsup:

I thought the QLD Raceway option was a good one. maybe next time. A few more k's would be preferable anyway before bouncing the rev limiter around Willowbank. :thumbsup:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
Hey ed.

I started a Qld raceway track day thread and I only got one reply.... Doesn't anyone feel like buring it up around Qld raceway where it is police friendly??? :huh:

I thought the QLD Raceway option was a good one. maybe next time. A few more k's would be preferable anyway before bouncing the rev limiter around Willowbank. :nod:

Alright for you b**tards. You have forced induction. An N/A on the track, gee that would be a blistering site......NOT! :hmmm:

Like I've said, cool. I'm all for it but I'll just come along and watch, feed me and force me some cold ale's (pref. bourbon) and I'll be official cameraman, no problems there. :innocent:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Probably KTFORD will be joining along with, I'll talk to axw01 & see if he's available. Sounds like it will be a fun day, especially with all the baysiders being able to leave together.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 9d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

hey cam, if you live at wello, where do you hide your car???, its not one that can be missed!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...