KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/01/05 02:41 AM Posted 12/01/05 02:41 AM I am a maybe at this stage for this one. If I can make it I will be occupying the jump-seat in LC's Black Beast.Will confirm shortly.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is great news, maybe you can help Phil understand how to use his SatNav?
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 12/01/05 01:13 PM Posted 12/01/05 01:13 PM This is great news, maybe you can help Phil understand how to use his SatNav? Oh that's rich coming from you.... :lol:
351 Member 184 Member For: 22y 2m 1d Posted 13/01/05 11:16 AM Posted 13/01/05 11:16 AM I live close by but will not be able to make it which is a shame but there are some good roads around there some nice twisty bits and a really long straight with good long distance visibility that is just some of the roads I can think of. if you go over the morpeth bridge( that is if you survive) take the next right follow that road until you come to a bridge and there is a small town called hinton, then at the bridge take the left follow that road and you can choose where you want to go but some roads are a bit bumpy. oh and the gaol is not bad for a look around pity I cant say the same for morpeth
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 14/01/05 01:54 AM Posted 14/01/05 01:54 AM I am looking at coming MissXr if I do not have any conflicting dates. All I need to check is which car to bring up that will piss off as many of you as possible...The quick one or the loud one...Andrew
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 14/01/05 05:07 AM Posted 14/01/05 05:07 AM I am looking at coming MissXr if I do not have any conflicting dates. All I need to check is which car to bring up that will piss off as many of you as possible...The quick one or the loud one...Bring it on, rice-boy! :lol: :lol: :lol: Will be good to see you again.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 14/01/05 06:40 AM Posted 14/01/05 06:40 AM I am looking at coming MissXr if I do not have any conflicting dates. All I need to check is which car to bring up that will piss off as many of you as possible...The quick one or the loud one...Andrew<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bring the quick one BIATCH :lol:
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 15/01/05 03:44 AM Posted 15/01/05 03:44 AM MissXR,I would like to confirm my numbers for this one.2 Adults + 2 kidsLooking forward to it. Thanks for organising it. Aaron
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 15/01/05 04:42 AM Author Posted 15/01/05 04:42 AM MissXR,I would like to confirm my numbers for this one.2 Adults + 2 kidsLooking forward to it. Thanks for organising it. Aaron<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Excellent Anymore??
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 24d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/05 08:27 PM Posted 15/01/05 08:27 PM I`ll be there if there are still some spots available.
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 16/01/05 08:30 AM Author Posted 16/01/05 08:30 AM I`ll be there if there are still some spots available. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yep, there are lots of spots :icecreamsmile:If you want to come along to the goal tour please add your name by the 25th of January, as I need to pay for the group a week before. If anyone does have their name down and is no longer able to attend the gaol tour/cruise could they please let me know ASAP.I can't slide people in after the 25/01/05. Who's booked in by then, that's it !! But you can still come along for the ride. Thanks everyone Ant :flowers:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now