KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 21/12/04 10:47 AM Author Posted 21/12/04 10:47 AM Love them both Ken, but I'd prefer the red job, however I think the Yellow is more appropriate for you so as you don't get hit up the arse.Scottyp.s. what a waste on you! LOL<{POST_SNAPBACK}>According to Goldie, you've been "hit up the arse" a number of times ... or was that "punched in the ring" ... anyway ... doesn't seem to have affected you? Oh, hang on, what am I saying ... yes it has ...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 21/12/04 10:49 AM Author Posted 21/12/04 10:49 AM Love them both Ken, but I'd prefer the red job, however I think the Yellow is more appropriate for you so as you don't get hit up the arse.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That'll be quite enough out of you SatNav Boy ... see if your computer can plot a course to this:
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/12/04 12:07 PM Posted 21/12/04 12:07 PM Love them both Ken, but I'd prefer the red job, however I think the Yellow is more appropriate for you so as you don't get hit up the arse.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think red is more appropriate, that's the colour of his anus after a good rear ender....
jdo Member 88 Member For: 22y 3m 1d Location: Mosman Posted 21/12/04 08:22 PM Posted 21/12/04 08:22 PM Mate, how can you go wrong with two magnificent beasts like that to choose from? Plus, we all already know you have massive amounts of taste (go Team HgAg) so we trust you'll make the right decision.But since you asked, I'd take the vixen little missy.
haz Member 23 Member For: 22y 6m 1d Location: VIC Posted 21/12/04 11:58 PM Posted 21/12/04 11:58 PM RAPID!!!! looks awesome
HSE2 Member 322 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: Tasmania Posted 22/12/04 09:33 AM Posted 22/12/04 09:33 AM (edited) Lightening strike Edited 22/12/04 09:37 AM by HSE2
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 22/12/04 11:15 AM Posted 22/12/04 11:15 AM Buy both! His and Hers like Scott & Shelley and Miss Ally & Bri Bri with their his and hers XR6Ts.
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 16d Posted 22/12/04 11:25 AM Posted 22/12/04 11:25 AM Buy both! His and Hers like Scott & Shelley and Miss Ally & Bri Bri with their his and hers XR6Ts.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very good idea Ross. Red for me, yucky yellow for him. Only I would hate to show him up when I beat his arse. :o
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/12/04 11:28 AM Posted 22/12/04 11:28 AM Buy both! :o His and Hers like Scott & Shelley and Miss Ally & Bri Bri with their his and hers XR6Ts.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very good idea Ross. Red for me, yucky yellow for him. Only I would hate to show him up when I beat his arse. :o <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :oProbably the only reason he hasn't got you a remotely powerful car yet :lol:
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 22/12/04 01:24 PM Posted 22/12/04 01:24 PM Have already seen a Rapid Typhoon, havent seen a GT yet but, the Yellow with the Black accents just looks the BUSINESS!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now