GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 22/12/04 07:28 PM Author Posted 22/12/04 07:28 PM Darlington park race way is at pimpama half way between brissy and the gold coast.None turbo,s get close to 200 down the straight so should be got.Ian
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/12/04 12:18 AM Posted 23/12/04 12:18 AM Just have to try to pull it up on stock brakes at 200 odd.......... should be interesting!
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 6d Location: Toowoomba Posted 23/12/04 01:39 AM Posted 23/12/04 01:39 AM Just have to try to pull it up on stock brakes at 200 odd.......... should be interesting!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hope there is a nice big sand trap at the end of the straight.Dazza.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/12/04 05:16 AM Posted 23/12/04 05:16 AM I hear you Dazza. It may stop once - no guarantees after that one though...........If you see me coming and flashing my lights, clear a path!
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 6d Location: Toowoomba Posted 23/12/04 03:16 PM Posted 23/12/04 03:16 PM I hear you Dazza. It may stop once - no guarantees after that one though...........If you see me coming and flashing my lights, clear a path! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :lol: I think we might hear the FAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK well before we see the flashing lights. Dazza.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 23/12/04 04:07 PM Posted 23/12/04 04:07 PM And when you hear FAAAAAAARK wayne... It's time to jump outta the tray
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/12/04 09:27 PM Posted 23/12/04 09:27 PM (edited) I think you might be right Dazza - Wayne's got to get the hold me down straps off first. I don't suppose anyone has any tires (18's - or complete wheels) that they don't mind being sacrificed?? I promise it will be entertaining! Edited 23/12/04 09:28 PM by Turbo6
MYF6 Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Earth, I think? Posted 27/12/04 11:30 PM Posted 27/12/04 11:30 PM Hi Ian.Count me in!!CheersCraig
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 28/12/04 01:26 PM Posted 28/12/04 01:26 PM Hi All I'd like to come, participation is only a maybe though. I'll see how convincing I can be with SWMBO.Big AL
tuffxr6 Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Location: goldcoast Posted 29/12/04 05:35 AM Posted 29/12/04 05:35 AM Count me in ian, good chance to test out the bigger injectors and chip.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now