GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 09/01/05 09:35 AM Author Posted 09/01/05 09:35 AM let you all know tomorrow.Ian
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/01/05 11:35 AM Posted 09/01/05 11:35 AM Just got back from my Tassie trip so count me in. I have been waiting for this!!!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 09/01/05 11:44 AM Posted 09/01/05 11:44 AM Hey Gregles,I hear you met a mate of mine in tas!!Scotty
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/01/05 11:51 AM Posted 09/01/05 11:51 AM Yes Scotty I did as I was leaving Hobart and heading up to Queenstown.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 10/01/05 10:55 PM Posted 10/01/05 10:55 PM Hey Gregles,I hear you met a mate of mine in tas!!ScottyElton John in town????????
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/01/05 04:11 AM Posted 11/01/05 04:11 AM Hey Gregles,I hear you met a mate of mine in tas!!ScottyElton John in town???????? Shane, that's funny ................... FOR YOU. Scotty
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 12/01/05 06:17 AM Posted 12/01/05 06:17 AM It took me a long time to think of that I will have you know. Ian, are we on mate?? Chomping at the bit here.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 12/01/05 12:27 PM Posted 12/01/05 12:27 PM It took me a long time to think of that I will have you know. Ian, are we on mate?? Chomping at the bit here.I'll bet you've been thinking about Elton for a long time too, hey purftaScotty
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 13/01/05 12:48 AM Posted 13/01/05 12:48 AM I will have you know that that is my favourite driving music.......calms you right down and alleviates the red mist that descends in a race......I mean, cruise. Besides Scotty, Pet Shop Boys are out now.....
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 13/01/05 12:53 AM Posted 13/01/05 12:53 AM I will have you know that that is my favourite driving music.......calms you right down and alleviates the red mist that descends in a race......I mean, cruise. Besides Scotty, Pet Shop Boys are out now.....I knew you'd come out of the closet some day, red mist pfft, more like Channel number 5, ya shirt lifting Freddie Mercury wanna be.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now