XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Posted 05/12/04 12:35 AM Posted 05/12/04 12:35 AM APS Phase I It's all removable ..no one will even notice :lol:
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 05/12/04 01:24 AM Posted 05/12/04 01:24 AM SOON.... Great first post mate! What a refreshing change from the cr@p we've been dished up lately by some newcommer sh!tstirrers.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 05/12/04 01:30 AM Posted 05/12/04 01:30 AM SOON.... Great first post mate! What a refreshing change from the cr@p we've been dished up lately by some newcommer sh!tstirrers.I'll second that!!! .....Youre hardly a newby going by your joined date. :o
Guest Guests Posted 05/12/04 01:32 AM Posted 05/12/04 01:32 AM Be gentle with Vik he's being stalked and has to be very careful what he says. :o Geea. :o<{POST_SNAPBACK}> SOON2BXR6T<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Reckon its funny do ya,reminds me of the fagg prefects at school,so piss weak the only way to get some power was to become one,use the laws to power,not human decency anc common pespectnot vik
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 05/12/04 01:54 AM Posted 05/12/04 01:54 AM Be gentle with Vik he's being stalked and has to be very careful what he says. :o Geea. :o<{POST_SNAPBACK}> SOON2BXR6T<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Reckon its funny do ya,reminds me of the fagg prefects at school,so piss weak the only way to get some power was to become one,use the laws to power,not human decency anc common pespectnot vik <{POST_SNAPBACK}>In all honesty Vik I think it's pretty ordinary. I agree, using power for personnal gain or revenge is not right. There should be some sort of arbitration that can be utilised when this occurs.Geea. :o
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 05/12/04 02:40 AM Posted 05/12/04 02:40 AM Great first post.. Welcome to the site ...I am in a similar position with lease but think I will still go with edit..Still learning to handle the HP I have before infusing some more...Just keep in mind it's not hard to upset people around here...
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 06/12/04 12:59 AM Posted 06/12/04 12:59 AM What a refreshing first post And . Glad to see you are happy with your T.Just got mine back from it's 30k service on Friday, and I am wrapped. The car is running beautifully, brakes ok, pads fine, tyres great overall the car is A1. Just need to get the Gearbox and diff done and I will be a very happy camper.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/04 01:46 AM Posted 06/12/04 01:46 AM I remember my first test drive in a manual T and I scared the sh#t out of myself doing a u turn. Now I'm just used to it I guess. The whoosh through 2nd and 3rd on a cold night still gets the blood pumping though!Ah, yes, U-Turns are fun in the T. Unfortunately for me, the nice policeman wasn't very impressed on Friday night! Good to see another Adelaide member on here. What dealer did you get your car from and get warranty work done at?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/12/04 02:06 AM Posted 06/12/04 02:06 AM welcome soon2b.Scotty
SOON2BXR6T Member 78 Member For: 23y 3m 28d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/12/04 01:00 PM Author Posted 06/12/04 01:00 PM I remember my first test drive in a manual T and I scared the sh#t out of myself doing a u turn. Now I'm just used to it I guess. The whoosh through 2nd and 3rd on a cold night still gets the blood pumping though!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ah, yes, U-Turns are fun in the T. Unfortunately for me, the nice policeman wasn't very impressed on Friday night! Good to see another Adelaide member on here. What dealer did you get your car from and get warranty work done at?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got it from Adrian Brian, mainly because at the time they were the only dealer with a manual T they would let me take for a decent test drive (they lent it to me for a couple of hours) as I wanted to make sure I was making the right choice. I got my Liberty from United Motors and they lent me 2 diff cars overnight in the blink of an eye. I know they were/are popular but I couldnt believe how hard it was to get a drive (It's a Falcon not a Ferrari!). Suffice to say the drive won me back! I asked another dealer (Maughn Team) for their best price over the phone (46k on road compared with rrp about 52k - getting them to give me what I thought was a good price over the phone really surprised me) and AB matched it. I couldnt believe the discount considering the popularity of the T and the wait list. All warranty/service work till today (got the 30k done today at Stillwell in the city - just easier as I work in the CBD) has been done at Adrian Brian. Fairly happy with them. They did the brake machine under warranty without any qualms, have replaced the gear boot twice (split twice in exactly the same place). Fixed the out of shape door rubber (bulging off the windscreen) at the second attempt. They told me there was no fix for the handbrake scrape at the 15k service which Stillwell supposedly fixed today (will find out in the carpark in the morn). I had the poor start/backfire event happen once and AB reflashed the ecu - no reoccurrence since. Stillwell reflashed again today to fix the erratic idle when rolling up to lights (they said it should fix the prob and also help with fuel economy!). Not sure if its fixed yet as it was intermittant. Gave it a flogging through the hills on the way home tonight just to make sure no new probs. Felt great!! Thanks for the welcome guys!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now