Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Acceleration

looks on peoples faces when they get out

how it turns heads

how I feel when I'm in it

how I want to get in it when I'm out of it.

Geea. :blush:

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 7d
  • Location: sydney
Posted

just waxed blood orange (best colour in range by far)

black leather interior

fast

turns heads

and beats wrx's

  • The Thief of BadGags
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Front seat reclines

Back Seat doesn't have to

Foot holders above three of the four doors

Bonnet is a great heigt

Boot has a spoiler for added comfort

  • FPV521
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
I just cant resist! :lol:

diff clunk

brake shudder

gearbox rooted

using oil

oh the great warranty service ........................not! :blush:  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:nono:

  • Master of my domain!
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 21d
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Heaps of mumbo on tap

Awesome handling

Great looks

Big & comfy for highway cruising

Supports fuel retailers :blush:

all in all an awesome machine for the money! :blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 24d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Awesome

Get the Looks

Power

Blueprint

Warranty Service

I will get ready for the flames on the last one, but I have had great service myself.

Ken

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Syd
Posted

The dead hot colour (blueprint) :blush:

The guts the thing has (still surprises & scares me :blush:)

The interior (give me the leather)

The look of the di*ks when you are spinning past them :nono:

The way I stand in front of it after I have gone for a drive and look at if in a satisfied gaze for 5 mins.

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

The Colour BLOOD ORANGE

Quick

Sexy

Horny

l can watch Paris in my T :w00t2::w00t2:

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 26d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted

Look good,

Sounds good,

Goes good,

Upgradeability options

Comfortable/big.

Plus its Phantom, which makes it even better :)

  • Team Blueprint
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Blueprint, Blueprint, Blueprint, Blueprint

or mid life crisis blue as someone calls it.

Apart from that I really like the way it handles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...