DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/12/04 10:25 AM Posted 01/12/04 10:25 AM Sorry Mate got a bit confused I was thinking 06 doh WTF Jan 05 whats going on with that? :o
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/12/04 11:26 AM Posted 01/12/04 11:26 AM sh*t Jeff, T less is getting into your scone ain't it.Scotty
vuster Member 112 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Location: Melbourne Posted 02/12/04 01:22 AM Posted 02/12/04 01:22 AM Citric Acid,Did you end up buying the typhoon in the end?I am going for a test drive in 40 minutes and probably will sign for one today if all goes well...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/12/04 04:33 AM Posted 02/12/04 04:33 AM Sorry Mate got a bit confused I was thinking 06 doh WTF Jan 05 whats going on with that? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Possibility of WT going OS to live
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/12/04 07:53 AM Author Posted 02/12/04 07:53 AM Citric Acid,Did you end up buying the typhoon in the end?I am going for a test drive in 40 minutes and probably will sign for one today if all goes well...Not yet, I am still awaiting my lease company to provide me with the monthly figures so I can see if I can fit it into the budget. If this works out then I will be straight back at the dealer to place my order on a Rapid one.The salesman contacted me yesterday to advise they have registered the one I took for a drive and it will be their demo, so I think I am going to have to go back and have another go
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 02/12/04 10:16 PM Posted 02/12/04 10:16 PM Sorry Mate got a bit confused I was thinking 06 doh WTF Jan 05 whats going on with that? Possibility of WT going OS to live Need help packing?Not Scotty
vuster Member 112 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Location: Melbourne Posted 02/12/04 10:33 PM Posted 02/12/04 10:33 PM Citric Acid,Did you end up buying the typhoon in the end?I am going for a test drive in 40 minutes and probably will sign for one today if all goes well...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not yet, I am still awaiting my lease company to provide me with the monthly figures so I can see if I can fit it into the budget. If this works out then I will be straight back at the dealer to place my order on a Rapid one.The salesman contacted me yesterday to advise they have registered the one I took for a drive and it will be their demo, so I think I am going to have to go back and have another go <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well hope all is OK. I think it should cost you about 22-24K per year with 50% residual and if you do 25,000kms.I couldn't sleep last night. Can't stop thinking about the typhoon experience yesterday.
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/04 09:13 AM Author Posted 04/12/04 09:13 AM Well I went around some other dealers today to see what sort of deals I can get as a trade on my T for a Typhoon. An interesting thing one of the sales guys told me was that the phoon is really 300kw not 270kw wtf. Has anyone actually had one of these things on a dyno? hmmmm I would love to hear from someone who has had a phoon on a Dyno. If this is true and I would not know if it is or he was just having a wank, then this would help explain why the Typhoon I tested felt so much quicker than the GT
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/04 09:25 AM Posted 04/12/04 09:25 AM Was offered off paper 40 grand as a trade on a F6 only 4400 k on my clock though.Ken
vuster Member 112 Member For: 21y 10m 27d Location: Melbourne Posted 04/12/04 10:24 AM Posted 04/12/04 10:24 AM Was offered off paper 40 grand as a trade on a F6 only 4400 k on my clock though.Ken<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a great price for trade in. I got a quote for a mark 2 XR6 turbo recently and it was for about 44K. Maybe they are going to inflate the Typhoon price for you to make up for such a high trade in price.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now