Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • The Thief of BadGags
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 28d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Just had my 60,000k service, still with original OEM 17inch Dunlops, and the Ford Dealer said no need to change them just yet :spit:

Might have to find wherever that Turbo switch is hidden.

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 23d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
Thanks, "Vic of the No Cracks"

I thought he may have been takin the Puss, he is a Expensive Daewoo knob,you cant trust them you know, But I shall check mine now.

Thanks.

Now that I've got myself a XR6T ute with a little convincing from a ride in Eugene's (Chris) rather inmpressive Lightning strike package. I've thought it would be time to have a look at the fordxr6turbo site my very good friend raves about.

& what should I find but a slur right at me.

O well hopefully next weekend after a few hours changing a few dozen things you just may get my back to the "Darkside" for good.

Thanks Buddy. :kissmy:

Expensive Daewoo Knob.

P.S. They are hidding the stuffed one's in a container now.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 24d
Posted

75 thou' km service today , and two new front tyres (3000's) fitted free due to sidewall splitting , what a bonus ! Along with new discs and pads, no charge .

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Had the car in for the tyre check on monday, waited 4 hours and what do you know they replaced all 4 tyres. I must say that is the best service I ever had, EVER.

It took a while but they were nice and didn't um and ar at all.

I am finally happy with ford for a while!

Brett.

p.s car has 35,000km on it not 25,000km like I said.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:spit:

legends!

Took the phantom in for general "want" stuff

they checked my tyres and replaced one due to a split

wahoo....

ford will now also being doing my tyres :spit:

shazzy

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
:spit:

legends!

Took the phantom in for general "want" stuff

they checked my tyres and replaced one due to a split

wahoo....

ford will now also being doing my tyres  :spit:

shazzy

that's great news shazzy.

Lumpy :spit:

PS: It's not like I know that already and am just posting here in an effort to secure a larger lead over aniken in "Campaign 3000: Circle Work - Noosa" competition. :spit:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
:spit:

legends!

Took the phantom in for general "want" stuff

they checked my tyres and replaced one due to a split

wahoo....

ford will now also being doing my tyres  :spit:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's great news shazzy.

Lumpy :spit:

PS: It's not like I know that already and am just posting here in an effort to secure a larger lead over aniken in "Campaign 3000: Circle Work - Noosa" competition. :spit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is

thankyou Sweetie :spit:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hmmm.. so they dont charge you for how much the tyres are worn??

I found the dreaded tread split yesterday! so back to ford for diff AND tyres.

hope I get the same service as you shazzy!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m
Posted
Thanks, "Vic of the No Cracks"

I thought he may have been takin the Puss, he is a Expensive Daewoo knob,you cant trust them you know, But I shall check mine now.

Thanks.

Now that I've got myself a XR6T ute with a little convincing from a ride in Eugene's (Chris) rather inmpressive Lightning strike package. I've thought it would be time to have a look at the fordxr6turbo site my very good friend raves about.

& what should I find but a slur right at me.

O well hopefully next weekend after a few hours changing a few dozen things you just may get my back to the "Darkside" for good.

Thanks Buddy. :spoton:

Expensive Daewoo Knob.

P.S. They are hidding the stuffed one's in a container now.

Did you need convincing did you to go and spend more cash on toys

I bet you have started to tinker already.

And NO it was nota double!

You going on sunday to Super sunday?

Rob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...