thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 25d Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/04 07:31 AM Posted 19/11/04 07:31 AM Todays story from CAPA regarding the edit is that it will be at the show this weekend, but it won't be for sale.They're waiting one of the followingthe brochures to be printedthe stickers to be madethe goods to get here (still in transit)the development to be completedthe paperwork to be finalised with SCTthe dealers to be finalisedthe dealers to be trainedThese are the excuses I've heard so far!I'm beginning to think that CAPA won't be releasing it, 'cause rocket Industries have beaten them to it (I heard this story about 2 weeks ago)I'm glad I'm not hanging by my balls waiting!!Russ
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 19/11/04 07:53 AM Posted 19/11/04 07:53 AM I'm glad I'm not hanging by my balls waiting!!Russyeah good point mate!Dave.
Guest Guests Posted 19/11/04 08:21 AM Posted 19/11/04 08:21 AM I hope they do release today as I'm specifically going to meet street tuner to talk about it?so you actually spoke to them today and they said exactly what?
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 25d Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/04 09:01 AM Author Posted 19/11/04 09:01 AM They said it will be at the show, but they are not for release!!!(They may as well have got a zippy box from Dick Smith & had a cable hanging out of it, for all then good that is)Thay haven't received stock & haven't finished training (so they say)Also said around a week to 10 days away!I might start recording my conversations so I can make an audio file with their different answers!if you meet Street Tuner, ask him when it will really be released & don't let him tell you 2 weeks!!
Guest TypeHoon Guests Posted 19/11/04 10:11 AM Posted 19/11/04 10:11 AM These thread's are startin to sound like spoilt brat's who didnt get what they wanted for Christmas....
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 19/11/04 11:58 AM Posted 19/11/04 11:58 AM (edited) it funny you know this is the email I recieved today from capa Hi Bradley,Hasn;t been established yet, but there will be a few that are interested.. The product will be released at the Ford / Expensive Daewoo show in Melbourne this weekend.. So the following week or two they will be available..Regards,Scott.-----Original Message-----From: brad [mailto:[email protected]]Sent: Tuesday, 16 November 2004 5:55 PMTo: [email protected]Subject: re sctcan you please advice if you have a tuner worked out that will be editing the ba sct in sydneyregards bradley this two week answer is realy sh*tting me Edited 19/11/04 11:59 AM by xrturb
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 19/11/04 12:37 PM Posted 19/11/04 12:37 PM These thread's are startin to sound like spoilt brat's who didnt get what they wanted for Christmas.... where's my edit!
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 19/11/04 08:50 PM Posted 19/11/04 08:50 PM These thread's are startin to sound like spoilt brat's who didnt get what they wanted for Christmas.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how can that be people are just going on what they are told ...I have been following thris sct edit from the time they announced it here and ff when you have people saying "it will be two weeks " capa has been saying two weeks for the last two month why shouldn't people be pissed off
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/11/04 09:34 PM Posted 19/11/04 09:34 PM There was no sinage up about it at the show on the Capa stand, it does now get a mention in their brochure, it will retail for $1650 or $1695 can't rember the exact price but I will confirm today.That is the price for the turbo, the Boss engines are about $100 cheaper.A lot of money for a unit with a base map in it I think.
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 19/11/04 11:08 PM Posted 19/11/04 11:08 PM I think they are fulla sh*t when you see the ls1 getting edited for 1000
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now