Guest TIC-302 Guests Posted 24/03/03 10:26 AM Posted 24/03/03 10:26 AM I just want to know what cars have you guys played with on the street eg;WRX,HSV,and did you win or lose?
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/03 10:27 PM Posted 24/03/03 10:27 PM Street racing is illegal, and we do not condone that sort of behaviour here.The track is a different story.. :D
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 25/03/03 01:22 AM Posted 25/03/03 01:22 AM I had two chicks in a Lancer try and run me from the lights the other night! I just played with them, not revving my car past about 3000rpm, staying level until about 100km/h when I backed off. They are probably going around telling all their friends that they dragged off a new XR6!I've been hanging to pull up next to LS1 powered Commodore (or even a 308) to see how things would go - my mate who owns a VU SS ute reckons it would beat his car easy in takeoff. Pity there's no drag strip in Canberra anymore.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 25/03/03 01:33 AM Posted 25/03/03 01:33 AM No cars yet for now.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Location: North Brisbane Posted 25/03/03 02:13 AM Posted 25/03/03 02:13 AM I believe that all the people that have come up beside me have never seen a turbo citric acid ute, not so much wanting to have a go. Although, someone in an R8 didn't want a bar of it last night :D I am only taking it easy with only 600kms on it so far. Geez, it is HARD to resist temptation.....
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/03/03 04:02 AM Posted 25/03/03 04:02 AM Street racing is illegal, and we do not condone that sort of behaviour here.The track is a different story.. :D Well the Gauntlet will be passed to Ford this year on the racetrack, no need for us to prove anything. Let the guys with all the endorsements and sponsorships show HSV/HRT who's boss. :D
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 25/03/03 04:21 AM Posted 25/03/03 04:21 AM Have successfully lined up and defeated a Charade, 2 Lancers and a New Beetle. Man this thing is fast..........
Guest Mr Walker Guests Posted 25/03/03 04:34 AM Posted 25/03/03 04:34 AM ed-au-ba-xr6,If you're the 'ghost that terrorizes' and you're gonna be 'tearing down a main street near us' then you sir need to do prove plenty out there. You don't make statements like that and then say it's up to the race team! And since when is the race team going to do any proving for owners of the turbo 6?If you talk the talk then you sure as hell better be able to walk the walk.When a VY SS pulls up alongside you at the next set of lights are you gonna tell him he's pissweak because Ambrose beat Skaifey? Might as well put your indicator on and turn left.....Maybe I'm being a bit harsh here?
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Location: North Brisbane Posted 25/03/03 04:51 AM Posted 25/03/03 04:51 AM Appropriate?? All about time and place really. I certainly don't condone racing down narrow side streets and the like though. A little harsh Mr Walker yes. Taken probably a little out of context.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 25/03/03 04:59 AM Posted 25/03/03 04:59 AM Have successfully lined up and defeated a Charade, 2 Lancers and a New Beetle. Man this thing is fast.......... haha you call that competition? :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now