CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 14/10/02 10:09 PM Posted 14/10/02 10:09 PM Not sure what the AU's momo wheel looked like but there is a momo wheel option. There's a picture of it here:Optional Momo Steering WheelI cant see the justification in spending $800 for a steering wheel that looks like that. Its nothing special.
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 15/10/02 02:39 AM Posted 15/10/02 02:39 AM I cant see the justification in spending $800 for a steering wheel that looks like that. Its nothing special. I tend to agree - but each to their own. I think my options list will be comprised of the following:Leather InteriorPremium Audio SystemCarpet MatsXR Scuff PlatesSunroofI'm still tossing up the Premium Brakes - I'd have to see what the standard brakes are like.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/10/02 05:58 AM Posted 15/10/02 05:58 AM exactly like mine :D
Guest Phantom Guests Posted 15/10/02 06:14 AM Posted 15/10/02 06:14 AM I am very jealous of you blokes that have aready had a drive as I am yet to see 1 in the flesh. As it is supposedly 2 weeks to the day that I actually get mine I am thinking about waiting until it arrives before I actually see 1. A bit like people waiting to open presents they get early or not wanting to know if the baby is a boy or a girl. I am sure to crack this weekend and go to the Sydney motor show and crawl all over it.I agree that the steering wheel is not worth the money and I also think the brakes are a bit exy at over $2,000 extra. Hopefully the standard ones should pull it up. For the record I have gone for leather trim, premium sound, mats and side airbags. Now that I have heard the phantom looks good on the exterior but too much on the interior, I'm glad I got the leather.13 sleeps to go!
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/10/02 09:52 AM Posted 15/10/02 09:52 AM You have to crack and go to the motorshow.. its only natural.. Ill be their for sure! With my digital camera at the ready :D
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 15/10/02 10:45 AM Posted 15/10/02 10:45 AM Bring back those pics for us poor folks who can't get to the Sydney Motor Show! :(
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/10/02 10:50 AM Posted 15/10/02 10:50 AM dont you worry... the digital camera will be ready! :D
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 14d Posted 15/10/02 11:51 AM Posted 15/10/02 11:51 AM I should have some piccies on thursday nite!anyone else going on thursday day?
Guest blackout Guests Posted 15/10/02 11:36 PM Posted 15/10/02 11:36 PM oh man, post as many pictures as you can!
Recommended Posts