Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 13d
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
Here Xede 279kw's for 10,000k's & no overboost. All the K's on my car are done by me, not the chook like some others, car gets a good hiding every day ONCE ITS WARMED UP OVER 1st 5 K's.

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In fairness to the Xede and for Miss_Aly & other Xede owners the Xede only overboosted when the car was'nt tuned properly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I said :blush:

macka

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Here Xede 279kw's for 10,000k's & no overboost. All the K's on my car are done by me, not the chook like some others, car gets a good hiding every day ONCE ITS WARMED UP OVER 1st 5 K's.

Scotty

In fairness to the Xede and for Miss_Aly & other Xede owners the Xede only overboosted when the car was'nt tuned properly.

That's what I said :blush:

macka

I know, I'm just another nodding dog repeating it.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Location: Eastern Victoria
Posted (edited)

Dynowog. I have a stocky that was doing it fairly regularly on my trips to the mountains but almost nowhere else. For the past 6 weeks it has been 'temporarily fixed' by ford by by-passing the wastgate control from the computer!!! No good!!! Lost too much go of course. I got them to put it back to standard last week at 30000 service but it hasn't played up since. I think it only plays up when I run it on Optimax but not sure. My next move was going to be the 'edit' to try to solve the problem and boost the GO at the same time, but, like many others, I am waiting to see some live ones done first. If you want to test on my car with your idea I could come up to melb in a couple of weeks for a day or two. Please PM me if you are interested.

Edited by profrat
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 13d
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
I know, I'm just another nodding dog repeating it.

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, just backing you up aswell. :spoton:

The Xede is a good unit in the right hands. :drunk:

macka

Posted
You floored it before it was up to operating temperatures?

Scotty aka Notbelievingwhathe'sjustread

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just saw this no not realy the car just drove from the other side of town!

nick aka cannabelievethatyoudthinkthatscotty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...