xr6t83 Member 16 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Location: Melbourne Posted 12/05/05 02:47 AM Posted 12/05/05 02:47 AM attended a Advance driving course when I had the wrx, started off on 33psi all round, then did same course with 40psi! CHRIST What a difference! handling and chrispness in steering and overall handling improved 10fold!I now run 40psi all the time in my Xr6t, run the sametyre pressure with my olds Clk 55 and that handles Superb!
jonnyd1986 Member 29 Member For: 21y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/05/05 01:59 PM Posted 12/05/05 01:59 PM 40PSI all round.I believe the maufactures always set the pressures lower as the trick is ride quality over performance. People will always pick the ride quality before they notice the performance of the said car. It's an old trick, especially in the used car market.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah I agree!
lee13k Member 5 Member For: 22y Posted 13/05/05 04:07 AM Posted 13/05/05 04:07 AM sp3000's 17" 40Front 38Rear. Rotated @ 7000k's, totally bald and replaced at 15000k's. No Need to explain I think we all get the "drift"
BLK6T Member 305 Member For: 21y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 13/05/05 04:12 AM Posted 13/05/05 04:12 AM on my AU2 XR6 I had the SP3000's put on and the dunlop center told me 40psi all round which I checked weekly and I got 30000kms out of them no probs...On my BA there not lasting as long due to power and WEIGHT.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now